Author Topic: No Naval Swords for U.S.N.A. Graduation this Year  (Read 7638 times)

jeff80mcmillan

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: No Naval Swords for U.S.N.A. Graduation this Year
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2010, 08:12:14 AM »
This is truly a sad commentary to a very sad, but dangerous, administration. I feel sorry for those men, who earned the right to graduate in full dress, to be 'accused' of possibly using it in an illegal way. What is wrong with this man and the idiots that surround him? Will no one tell him the truth of his own grandiose, self-serving ego? Has no one said, "I'm sorry, but this graduation is not about YOU...it's about these mena dn their accomplishments." Now the whole ceremony is 'tainted' by this and their day of honor will be forever remembered, not as 'their day of high achievement', but as another Obama lunacy and ego-filled day. The same thing with EVERY graduation he has spoken at. It has become some media circus, with his wild and arrogant insistence of something wrong. Requiring that a Christian symbol be covered at Georgetown University? Really? What threat is that? But it made the news. A Pro-abortion president speaking at a Catholic college graduation (Notre Dame)...not about the students working their asses off for four years and achieving the honor to graduate from such a prestigious college...again, about Obama. To me, this is all an incredible ego trip. It always has to be 'all about him'. He can't seem to be out of the spotlight, even when it means that deserving adults will be foreshadowed by his selfish and ignorant demands. Shame, shame on us for allowing it to go on. Stop inviting him to speak at these ceremonies. Apparently, he has no on near him that will dare to dim his spotlight. Just sad.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 11:47:09 AM »
This is truly a sad commentary to a very sad, but dangerous, administration. I feel sorry for those men, who earned the right to graduate in full dress, to be 'accused' of possibly using it in an illegal way. What is wrong with this man and the idiots that surround him? Will no one tell him the truth of his own grandiose, self-serving ego? Has no one said, "I'm sorry, but this graduation is not about YOU...it's about these mena dn their accomplishments." Now the whole ceremony is 'tainted' by this and their day of honor will be forever remembered, not as 'their day of high achievement', but as another Obama lunacy and ego-filled day. The same thing with EVERY graduation he has spoken at. It has become some media circus, with his wild and arrogant insistence of something wrong. Requiring that a Christian symbol be covered at Georgetown University? Really? What threat is that? But it made the news. A Pro-abortion president speaking at a Catholic college graduation (Notre Dame)...not about the students working their asses off for four years and achieving the honor to graduate from such a prestigious college...again, about Obama. To me, this is all an incredible ego trip. It always has to be 'all about him'. He can't seem to be out of the spotlight, even when it means that deserving adults will be foreshadowed by his selfish and ignorant demands. Shame, shame on us for allowing it to go on. Stop inviting him to speak at these ceremonies. Apparently, he has no on near him that will dare to dim his spotlight. Just sad.

Textbook narcissism.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 09:04:34 AM »
I REALLY hate to do this, but the truth is the truth.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/swords.asp

I wonder if he's disarmed his Secret Service detail?
Best Wishes, Mike.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk