Poll

If you were shopping for a 9mm pistol, what would you get?

Springfield XD9
3 (8.1%)
S&W M&P9
5 (13.5%)
Glock 19
13 (35.1%)
FN FNX-9
6 (16.2%)
Springfield XDm-9
7 (18.9%)
CZ75
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Your thoughts?  (Read 7057 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Your thoughts?
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 10:58:43 AM »
Fuzsd,  been so long since fired the first one I saw I just assumed that it didn't have FG's.  Sorry, FG's will never work for me on the 26/27!  Just seem to get in the way of a good grip.  Saw a 19 without them recently in as new shape and felt as if it was an old friend.  Will have to reconsider my choice of a SC carry gun.

Thanks,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

tommy tornado

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 11:13:03 AM »
I picked the Springfield XDM.  Lot of rounds and features for a good price.  I had a first year of production Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm when they first came out.  I liked the gun, except for the fact that it seemed to eject all of its spent cases at my forehead.  If I wasn't wearing a hat it would be a painful day at the range.  I ended up trading it off for a Browning HP.

BAC

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 09:15:59 PM »
So I'm thinkin' people 'round here likes dem Glocks?

garand4life

• Top Forum Member
    • My Blog
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 09:22:04 PM »
I started with a M&P40 and loved it. When I decided to go to 9mm I naturally wanted to stay in platform. When I did get my M&P9 I found out what the gun could really do. But on this list there really isn't a bad choice. That FNP9 is a real steal at the price I've seen them plus a 3rd mag in box never hurts. The M&P right now has a good deal to get 2 free mags by mail. From what I've heard the FN is a SIG without the price tag, so I would say that's truly high praise.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
"If you know your enemy is bringing a gun to the fight, bring 2..."
http://www.youtube.com/natetinstman  -
Save $10 on your NRA membership by going to http://garand4life.wordpress.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk