Author Topic: Full size tatical trainer  (Read 5288 times)

atmiller

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Full size tatical trainer
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 10:54:12 AM »
Maybe they should replace Kevlar with Bodyfat Vests.  Put our soldiers in fat suits to better dissipate the bullet impact. 

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 10:55:45 AM »
Maybe they should replace Kevlar with Bodyfat Vests.  Put our soldiers in fat suits to better dissipate the bullet impact. 

;D ;D ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

mosbear

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 12:03:43 PM »
Regular size hatches would be a "beiatch" to squize throug ;D if you are supersized
http://sumodawg.com/guns.html

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 02:56:06 PM »
ROFLMAO! That "Tactical waddle and gun" was about the funniest thing I've seen. It definately sticks it to mall ninjas. Still, a bullet proof vest that could cover that guy would weigh as much as he does.
FQ13 who has a new survival strategy for TEOTWAKI. Go to this guys house, wait for him to have a heart attack, and take his very sweet gear. ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk