Author Topic: TSA to have DHS to llist and label refusals as Domestic Extremeists  (Read 3305 times)

tombogan03884

Re: TSA to have DHS to llist and label refusals as Domestic Extremeists
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 10:38:07 PM »
Actually, the TSA are well with in The provisions of the Constitution, like it or not, it is one place where the "Commerce clause actually does apply, just like inspecting air craft to make sure the wings or engines won't fall off.  Also, using commercial aircraft is purely voluntary, if you don't like it you don't have to use the service. Where they are screwed up is in the application, which is not only ineffective, but potentially counter productive.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 06:28:16 PM »
I'm still waiting for the red flag to be waived at the airport, when they correlate a NICS check, against whatever other "list" i'm on,...well, can I at least have the courtesy of a reach around??? ???

Kinda like bikini girl at LAX,  ;) I'M NOT THE ONE TO WORRY ABOUT!!!, as a matter of fact, if an Air Marshall doesn't intervene with the next round of dumb ass that tries to light his balls on fire; I'll do like the last Dutch fellow, last Christmas, jump on him, and start a pummeling old school, aka Southern Ass Whoopin.

The Nanny State, is a joke.. Groping one's "junk" won't stop wannabe virgin seekers, WE will..

I'm more concerned about the freight pilots..

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 07:30:08 PM »
TW, you should at least wait till he has left the "gene pool" then beat him  ;D

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 10:19:22 PM »
This one is pretty incredible.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh1h5Mvc3MM

I wonder what the Phx. cop was going to arrest her for, making the TSA follow their own procedures??
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 11:19:45 PM »
The quality, training, and opinions of individual TSA agents is irrelevant as long as the organization is managed by a f*cking nutcase liar, like Napolitano.
The fact that such a large portion of the outgoing congress (in other words the Democrats ) are active supporters of America's enemies makes it impossible to fix the problem.
The only option for safe air travel in America is simple, don't fly.

Sponsor

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 11:20:04 PM »
I guess here is the new face of "Domestic Terrorist/Extremists"   >:(  >:(

Thanks to Breda at: http://www.thebredafallacy.com/
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 11:21:24 PM »

Yep...that about sums it up.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 01:46:46 AM »
The quality, training, and opinions of individual TSA agents is irrelevant as long as the organization is managed by a f*cking nutcase liar, like Napolitano.

Agreed. I had her as a Governor. Surplus when she got into office, huge deficit when she left.

I just drove nearly 4000 miles round trip for that very reason. (MN deer season)
I never had to talk to a cop, TSA agent or sit next to a 300 lb guy/gal the whle trip. It was quite nice.  ;D
The only reason I would fly is if I were to miss a funeral by not flying. I did fly to MN for deer season once, My dirty skivvies made on the same fllght, $3000 in guns didn't make the airline transfer. They got delivered, but I was one nervous guy for 5 hours.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 02:58:49 AM »
I've posted this before and I'll do it again as a PSA. Some, not all, UPS Stores will let you ship to them "in care of" from one UPS Store to another, and hold packages for $1 a day. Its cheaper and more reliable than checking baggage. Worth a phone call.
FWIW
FQ13

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2010, 10:02:38 AM »
I've posted this before and I'll do it again as a PSA. Some, not all, UPS Stores will let you ship to them "in care of" from one UPS Store to another, and hold packages for $1 a day. Its cheaper and more reliable than checking baggage. Worth a phone call.
FWIW
FQ13

I'll have to check into that. Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk