Author Topic: Chaos and Confusion: We DON'T Need Guns on Every Corner  (Read 4051 times)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Chaos and Confusion: We DON'T Need Guns on Every Corner
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 03:45:12 PM »
Crowbars, axes, framing hammers, baseball bats, tactical pens, and even those damn evil sporks will be next for banning....

Where's the spork weasel? ???

All of these things fall under the Iowa Code's definition of "Dangerous Weapons", but only when used in such a manner. 
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 10:21:40 PM »

All of these things fall under the Iowa Code's definition of "Dangerous Weapons", but only when used in such a manner. 
I can and would say the same about Glocks and AKs, but then I'd be using logic and we can't have that. ::)
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 10:40:30 PM »
They were pushing this line of crap for 30 years and crime continued to rise, as more areas regain their rights, and more people start carrying crime is dropping to record lows.
Even more so considering it continues to drop in a bad economy which usually leads to an increase in crime.
I think we not only need guns on every corner, but a few in the middle of the block as well.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 09:44:42 AM »
Wouldn't it be nice to enjoy an after dinner iced tea on your front porch with your 870 in it's saddle scabbard mounted on your rocking chair as you watch the neighborhood kids play kick the can?  Wave to the folks on the porch across the street and maybe sling the shotgun and mosey over to talk about which of the kids might be ready to visit the range this weekend?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

FREESPIRIT

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 07:55:57 AM »
I just can't figure how these people KNOW that 20 rounds or more will never be needed in a case of self defense.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:07:50 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk