Author Topic: New Jersey's for the Female Shooters  (Read 1742 times)

cdcasey

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
New Jersey's for the Female Shooters
« on: April 01, 2012, 12:45:49 PM »
Hello All,

I went over to the Steel Championships today and got some photos.  It shows Jessie Duff's and Randi Rodgers new jersie's at least while they are shooting).  I felt kinda stalkerish  ::) asking for a photo with them since i was by myself and had no one to take the photo for me  >:(.  i also have some video of the super squad on one of their stages.  enjoy the link    http://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz113/cdcasey01/steel%20challenge/

BAC

Re: New Jersey's for the Female Shooters
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 04:08:22 PM »
Thanks for sharing.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 471
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 04:21:44 PM »
Oh, the ladies have new jerseys.   Thought for a minute NJ, the state was for female shooters.   ;D

Thanks for sharing.  Also nice to see everyone doesn't shoot just 5 shots every time.   ;)

So where are the up close pictures of you and the ladies?  Or were you saying you didn't get any?   (darn)
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 05:40:45 PM »

So where are the up close pictures of you and the ladies?  Or were you saying you didn't get any?   (darn)

So we can critique the "jerseys",...fashion and shooting apparel......From the looks of things in the link, the shooting stance was spot on....Knees slightly bent, good balance, leaned slightly forward,......oh nevermind,..... ::)

Thanks for pics, looks like a great afternoon.

8)
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk