Author Topic: Things We Can All Agree On  (Read 4438 times)

jimmyk

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Things We Can All Agree On
« on: March 02, 2012, 09:48:38 AM »
Michael, clearly you didn’t read the entire Esquire article. Because after all the gushing about BHO, Clinton and Clooney, the one thing that in the list that sent me over the top, that nearly caused my head to explode, that caused me to IMMEDIATELY cancel my subscription, was the 58th thing:

“Most people really shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a handgun.”

I was WAITING for your rant on this, but it never materialized. I’m SURE you would not have ignored it had you seen it. You were probably disgusted, as I was, after reading the first few and stopped at that point.

tombogan03884

Re: Things We Can All Agree On
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 10:38:53 AM »
He probably didn't get that far.
Geez, you trying to give the guy a freaking STROKE ?
On the other hand, 53% voted for BO and it DOES take a certain amount of common sense to handle guns safely, so they may have a point with that one.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 11:39:12 AM »
He probably didn't get that far.
Geez, you trying to give the guy a freaking STROKE ?
On the other hand, 53% voted for BO and it DOES take a certain amount of common sense to handle guns safely, so they may have a point with that one.

LOL   ....so the true goal of Gun Control is revealed......protecting their voter base from decimating themselves...
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 01:14:51 PM »
LOL   ....so the true goal of Gun Control is revealed......protecting their voter base from decimating themselves...

Why do you think they are afraid every fender bender will turn into the OK Corral ?
Cuz they know how they would freak out if you dented their Prius.  ;D

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 01:23:02 PM »
Just think...  Every Black Friday Sale would have the potential to shift the political balance of power ...  assuming the Republicans managed to keep out of the crossfire.   
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:34:38 AM »

AE3007H1

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Re: Things We Can All Agree On
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »
Michael,  BRAVO!!! What a great podcast! i agree with you and proud to be a listener!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
AE3007H1
TeamKLR2bar

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 467
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 03:15:21 PM »
........., 53% voted for BO and it DOES take a certain amount of common sense to handle guns safely................

You do realize that's 53% only of those who voted, and not 53% of the entire population.   

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 04:24:37 PM »
You do realize that's 53% only of those who voted, and not 53% of the entire population.   

Considering how many illegal aliens voted for him Mexico validates my point.
Chicago's dead people don't cause any where near as much trouble.

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 11:55:08 AM »
I didn't get that far! My head WOULD have exploded!

Frackin' liberal projection! Those guys ARE dangerous! Liberals should not only never be allowed around handgound, they should NOT have access to computers, word processors, typewriters, pens, sharpened pencils, heck, even Crayons!

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk