Author Topic: SAF declares war on Bloomberg  (Read 955 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1079
SAF declares war on Bloomberg
« on: November 20, 2012, 05:39:02 PM »

SAF declares war on Bloomberg’s mayors group

The Second Amendment Foundation today came out swinging in a blistering new effort designed raise public awareness about ironies involving Mayors Against Illegal Guns, the organization of mayors founded more than six years ago by anti-gun New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

The Bellevue-based organization announced a new project, Gunowners Against Illegal Mayors, and it has smarmy details about members and former members of MAIG who ran afoul of the law while their organization has labored to tighten down on the gun rights of American citizens.

SAF founder and Executive Vice President Alan Gottlieb unveiled an advertisement that identifies more than a dozen former mayors who have pleaded guilty to or have been charged with various felonies, or made plea bargains. There are convictions for such crimes as bribery, extortion, embezzlement, attempted sexual assault of a child, racketeering and fraud. SAF’s Phil Watson told Examiner last week that there are more MAIG members who have had legal problems, but there was only room for 18 on the new advertisement, which appeared briefly Tuesday on The Gun Wire, and can still be seen on The Gun Mag.com.

-------snip-------

More at link:

http://www.examiner.com/article/saf-declares-war-on-bloomberg-s-mayors-group?cid=db_articles

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk