Author Topic: Gun Store Owner To Obama Voters: ‘Your Business Is Not Welcome’  (Read 1317 times)

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Gun Store Owner To Obama Voters: ‘Your Business Is Not Welcome’

Cope Reynolds, owner of the Southwest Shooting Authority in Pinetop, Arizona posted his new store policy in his local newspaper as an advertisement. He also posted a sign on his front door. What is the new policy of SSA? According to the sign, “if you voted for Barack Obama your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority. You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.”

The Southwest Shooting Authority is a family-owned, family-run business. The store was opened in 2004.

The Southwest Shooting Authority newspaper ad tells Obama voters to get lost
“I’m a small business owner,” he said. “If you are dumb enough to vote for Obama again – after four years of this — I don’t think you are responsible enough to own a firearm. I don’t care who it makes mad.”

While Reynolds said that most of his customers did not support Barack Obama, it was a way for him to make a statement and he is concerned about how Obama’s policies will impact small businesses.

He posted a letter on the Ammoland website which read:

Southwest Shooting Authority’s front door sign turning Obama voters’ business away
To Whom it May Concern: I thought you all might be interested in this.

We will try to demonstrate once again that the bottom line for our business is principle, not money.

Yes, it has been damaging at times but our values are intact.

Effective immediately, if you voted for Obama, your money is no good here. You have proven beyond a doubt that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm. We have just put a sign up on the front door to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here….

I took this ad out in our local paper. It will come out in the White Mountain Independent tomorrow, 9 November

Sincerely,
Cope Reynolds

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/11/gun-store-owner-to-obama-voters-your-business-is-not-welcome/#ixzz2CXdJkWSU
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Gun Store Owner To Obama Voters: ‘Your Business Is Not Welcome’
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 09:44:43 PM »
That is his choice and right.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 09:49:46 PM »
Yup, ya gotta love freedom of speech ;D (The 1st amendment) ................ for as long as it last's with "O"No in office. :'(
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 06:16:23 AM »
 Obama loving gun owners probably don't understand his statement and support "reasonable" gun laws, the kind that affect others but not themselves. Freedom of speech is more restricted now then guns thanks to Political Correctness so I expect some sort of pressure will be used to get him to remove the sign. 
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 08:05:12 PM »
Pinetop, AZ isn't exactly a stronghold for libtards.
When ski season gets there, the most people someone could round up that would give a damn would probably number in the single digits.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk