Author Topic: Life , Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness  (Read 3103 times)

unclejames

Life , Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
« on: April 04, 2013, 01:58:51 PM »
For me gun ownership is key to all 3 of those things. My primary reason for owning guns is the pursuit of happiness. And as it so nicely works out it allows the first two as well. Those who attack the 2A fail to recognize that we enjoy the time at the range and in the field,that we are pursuing our Happiness.

tombogan03884

Re: Life , Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 02:42:47 PM »
Those who attack the 2A fail to recognize that we are the ones who own and know how to use guns, and if we tell them "F*** you" there isn't squat they can do about it.

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 02:56:03 PM »

When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 03:01:58 PM »
J, you forget that carrier takes its orders from the other side of the question.

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 03:20:14 PM »
Replace the CVN with an AR.

You'd be surprised, or not, the number of Sailors I deal with that can't wait for 2016, or the mid-terms for that matter.
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:11:09 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 03:34:34 PM »
Pity that all the leaders are political appointees.

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 06:24:32 PM »
Those who attack the 2A fail to recognize that we are the ones who own and know how to use guns, and if we tell them "F*** you" there isn't squat they can do about it.

Least you have the 2a. 

We have a privilege not a right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 03:50:10 PM »
Replace the CVN with an AR.

You'd be surprised, or not, the number of Sailors I deal with that can't wait for 2016, or the mid-terms for that matter.

Provided they are allowed to vote in 2016. I seem to remember all of the military ballots getting "conveniently" delayed last time around.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 04:00:16 PM »
Provided they are allowed to vote in 2016. I seem to remember all of the military ballots getting "conveniently" delayed last time around.

2016?   Oh yeah....the scheduled  election is then.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk