Author Topic: Terrorism Explained  (Read 1964 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Terrorism Explained
« on: June 03, 2013, 07:26:32 PM »

Well how about that.....
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Terrorism Explained
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 07:57:14 PM »
Nice Post TW. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 10:56:10 AM »
Good one!
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 11:55:20 AM »
Seems to me that that is pretty close to what Pres GWB kept telling us in the days following September 11, 2001.  Fear is hard to overcome, but that is the tool of the terrorist.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 12:33:24 PM »
Seems to me that that is pretty close to what Pres GWB kept telling us in the days following September 11, 2001.  Fear is hard to overcome, but that is the tool of the terrorist.
Except when Cheney was scaring the crap out of us with colorcoded alerts. Best to not worry about it and assume (hard as that might be) that the authorities are doing their job. Because there isn't a damn thing we can do about it other than to report stuff like someone dropping a back pack at a crowded venue and walking away from it.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:04:24 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk