Author Topic: The British Called! They Want Their Guns Back!  (Read 3527 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The British Called! They Want Their Guns Back!
« on: May 30, 2008, 02:11:53 PM »
This should serve as a warning to all freedom loving Americans.
 Before pulling the lever this coming November, remember: both Hillary and Obama support draconian gun laws aimed not at criminals (because criminals don't obey the laws anyway), but at law abiding citizens.

http://transsylvaniaphoenix.blogspot.com/2008/05/british-called-they-want-their-guns.html
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: The British Called! They Want Their Guns Back!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 02:22:28 PM »
Britain is a horrible place to live, for many reasons. This is a very well done video..... nice find Marshal'ette!
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Ron J

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »
Early in the clip they said it right.  Been too apathetic for too long.  Lesson for us ... we cannot let Obama win in November. 

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 02:50:27 PM »
A warning to heed from our cousins in England.  Austrailia much the same also.  With Obama, how long before we will be marching the streets of Washington fighting for the return of our freedoms?  Keep spreading the word..only 6 months to November!
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 08:23:19 PM »
Review the stats for crime in Europe, can you guess the trend they are taking?

Up, up , and away!
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:22:24 PM »

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 09:09:48 PM »
WOW!

What a video. What an eye-opener. These poor souls forced to live with an abusive nanny government, and Tony Martin in prison for defending himself while one of the criminals is suing him at taxpayer's expense.

I hate saying this, but McCain is it. And we must find ways of controlling him and Congress. Time to step up, time to be aggressive, and time to NOT forgive one damn things more.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 07:40:37 PM »
Man I feel bad for them, they are truly sheep.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

GuyFawkes2008

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 02:33:56 PM »
..Time to step up, time to be aggressive, and time to NOT forgive one damn things more.

+100! Like Ben Franklin said "..we must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately"

And that means all of us: NRA, GOA, hunters, sport and target shooters, gunmakers, ammo manufacturers, casual shooters and local gunclubs and ranges - all of us. We've got to be heard, and try to get as many more folks on the bandwagon as possible, and we've got to get out the vote. 

We've got one horse in this race against Obama and that's McCain, and we've got one 800lb gorilla in our corner and that's the NRA; we need to get as many first time members joined up as possible before November, and we need to try our damnedest to defeat Obama.

Otherwise, if Obama gets in we'll be looking back at [Bill] Clinton's "Assault weapons" ban with fond memories as we go the way the UK and Australia. 
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 09:57:02 PM »
Evidently, Tony martin sot the burgler back in 1999.  Check out what happened when someone tried to cange the laws afterwards.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3672701.stm

This iis just crazy!  :o
As you can see that was in 2004.

Now they are dealing with knives.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7429901.stm

I'm not sure what's scarier, the line : "Parents have duty over knives" or "police officers should be given greater discretion over using stop-and-search powers. "  Basicly meaning they can search whom ever, when ever they want.  Yikes!

McCain 08.

pioneer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 03:44:08 PM »
Too little, too late.  These are the hunters who ignored the issue when everyone else's gun rights were taken, believing "they" would never take our guns. 
Life Member NRA / SAF Member
Naval Aviation 1965-1969
Retired Police Detective '71-'01
HR-218 Certified

United States Constitution (c) 1791
         All Rights Reserved.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk