Author Topic: A Free Gift From Wilson Combat  (Read 3233 times)

tombogan03884

A Free Gift From Wilson Combat
« on: January 31, 2014, 04:43:29 PM »
I got this e mail from 1911 forum

Wilson Combat is giving away a copy of our top selling book, The Combat Auto, by Bill Wilson. This is an $11.95 value, for free for our loyal fans. subscribers and customers. Sign up below to get your copy of the book for free in PDF format.

This is the most complete book available on the 1911 Style Combat Auto, whether for competition or self-defense. It features chapters on accessories, custom modifications, basic combat pistols, full house compensated guns, ammo and handloading, the proper maintenance of the combat auto, and much more. Including information and loads for the .38 Super, today's most popular competition gun, this book is the complete guide to purchasing, modifying, and customizing the 1911 style Auto for competition or carry. Edited by Cameron Hopkins with foreword by USPSA National Champion Jerry Barnhart.

When you sign up, you will get an email asking you to confirm your email address. Once you confirm your email address, you will receive a link to download the PDF version of the book.

http://wilsoncombat.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=7b1a9382c490b04b227c7c2b9&id=60cebb4e60

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1081
Re: A Free Gift From Wilson Combat
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 04:53:31 PM »
Thanks!!!

I'm on this like stink on a cowpie!!!  :D  :D  :D

I had a copy years ago and loaned it out....and never got it back because the guy's wife threw it out.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 04:58:35 PM »
Yes, me likey...

T

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 05:02:13 PM »
I've been reading a lot of British military history lately.
"The Charge" ( of the Light Brigade) , "A Bridge to Far", "The Falklands War", now I'm reading "The Guns of August".
I was thinking if I ran across one more example of incompetence, stupidity, or just muddling through I was going to scream, so when I got this in my e mail I was on it like white on rice.

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 08:32:31 PM »
I saw that in my email too!
Haven't got a chance to read it yet but the night is still young.  8)
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:52:33 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 12:33:00 PM »
Mostly it's a 1991 advertisement for Wilson, but it has some interesting info.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1081
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 01:06:46 PM »
I have not looked to see if there is a free download, but back in the day, this was a good book of info:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Gun-Digest-Book-Pistolsmithing/dp/0910676186

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk