Author Topic: The IGun  (Read 2154 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 911
The IGun
« on: February 19, 2014, 04:51:20 PM »
Watch the video  >:(

http://wapo.st/1bfF8NW
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

Re: The IGun
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 05:53:34 PM »
Yea, Ed Markey, the junior Senator from the Commonwealth, has been touting this technology just today!

Ed Markey is one of the more duplicitous assbags to have ever been born and that's an insult to duplicitous assbags everywhere!

(the senior Senator from MA is Liz Warren...I'll reserve comment on that commie bitch, liberal hack, smarmy Harvard douche of a split-tail for another day!)

>:(

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 07:04:10 PM »
Besides the risk that the system will fail when you need it most, it will also end firearms sharing between anyone.

Your spouse, son, daughter or friend can never learn to shoot with one of your guns.

If the technology were as fool proof as the current reliability of current production guns, manufactures would benefit since there would be no "family" guns and everyone would have to have their own.

I wonder if the antis would be pleased to know that the adaption of this technology would significantly increase gun sales.

Might be a place for it in duty guns since everyone has there own already.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 07:00:02 AM »
This morning, I came across this:

Jeffery Craig   12:55am Feb 20
In September of last year, Apple introduced a technology that would let police remotely disable protesters iPhones. So if the police think that you might film them while they’re doing their thing, they could set up a “no pictures” zone by sending a wireless signal to disable the smart phone cameras in a certain vicinity.

Now, substitute "phone" in the above quote for "gun," and you’ll see where I’m going with this.

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2014/02/19/smart-guns-nullify-amendment/

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 02:07:27 PM »
Hey Tim,
You realize, don't you that YOUR Rep, Markey, lives with his wife in Delaware >
Has for years.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:23:55 PM »

Timothy

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 04:26:06 PM »
Yes, Tom!  Brown brought that up during the campaign and no one believed him.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk