Author Topic: Bundy Ranch/BLM  (Read 9456 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Bundy Ranch/BLM
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 07:39:46 PM »
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 08:52:54 PM »
Nope.  Not by a long shot.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2014, 07:48:55 PM »
Apparently Mr. Bunch once said something that when take out of context sounded racist. The media must be scared to death of this guy. I know The Blaze (and Glenn Beck) are as they have done nothing but vasilate from pilling on when ever anything negative hits the wire and back track only enough to keep their readers from leaving for good IMHO.
He who dares wins.  SAS

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2014, 06:59:56 AM »
Glenn Beck is NOT a patriot.  He is just a money hungry clown out for himself.

As far as eminent domain, we already lost that one.  SCOTUS said it can be used for purely economic reasons to include taking your property and giving it to someone else if in would increase tax revenues.

There go your property rights.

We all know the 4th A is dead.  The 1st is too (free speech zones).

The only one we really have left is the 2A and it's time to USE it!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Timothy

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2014, 10:11:04 AM »
Glenn Beck is NOT a patriot.  He is just a money hungry clown out for himself.

As far as eminent domain, we already lost that one.  SCOTUS said it can be used for purely economic reasons to include taking your property and giving it to someone else if in would increase tax revenues.

There go your property rights.

We all know the 4th A is dead.  The 1st is too (free speech zones).

The only one we really have left is the 2A and it's time to USE it!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/kelo-revisited_776021.html

Didn't work out very well either!  New London is still a shithole...did nothing for the city!

Agreed!  See Boston Marathon bombing...

Maybe, just maybe...

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 03:46:28 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2014, 05:09:25 PM »
Judge Jeanine Pirro (if you can listen to her voice for long enough) connects some dots from Bundy to "Dirty Harry" to Harry's Son to the Chinese Solar Power project.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk