Author Topic: Obama plays the race card  (Read 11787 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
Re: Obama plays the race card
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2008, 11:15:30 AM »
I must say this even though I hope it never happens. Some idiot will shoot him and we will have to here what a hero he was for the next 50 years.

No kiddin'.  We've already got one "presidential god" (with a family of "divine inspiration") that refuses to be buried.  That could only be worse...hopefully it won't happen and everyone will get to know what a mistake he really is....I still run across people who are only now admitting they wrongfully voted for Jimmy Carter.  Even though he's looking better and better across the table from what our offering now is......   
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tumblebug

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2008, 04:25:27 PM »
 His MOM was better.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 05:32:52 PM »
I don't recall the Republicans ever making sex or race and issue.. The MEDIA did and OBTW BHO...Democrates are the party of fear!

Democrats have ALWAYS been the party of fear.  Fear of crime......ban guns, fear of somebody else haveing more money than you do......redistribute the wealth.  I could go on and on.  Yet people VOTE for these charlatans.  Just makes me shake my head!!
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Ron J

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 08:21:27 PM »
Democrats have ALWAYS been the party of fear.  Fear of crime......ban guns, fear of somebody else haveing more money than you do......redistribute the wealth.  I could go on and on.  Yet people VOTE for these charlatans.  Just makes me shake my head!!

+2 

Well said. 

tombogan03884

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 09:04:43 PM »

You can trace this tendency all the way back to the revolution. This faction has ALWAYS been against national defense, among other things. They have been on the same economic platform that doesn't work for over 225 years.
The reason they bend over backwards for Minorities and illegal immigrants now is because they want people to forget that they were PRO slavery and pro segregation until about 1970

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 08:15:54 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk