Author Topic: je suis News-Press  (Read 3222 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 471
je suis News-Press
« on: January 19, 2015, 09:13:11 AM »
Seems some racists in California don't like a free press.

A California newspaper recently used the word “illegals,” upsetting some that apparently don’t like the word “illegals” to be used when referring to undocumented immigrants that are living in the United States illegally.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1742035/california-newspaper-targeted-santa-barbara-news-press-vandalized-for-using-word-illegals/

Let me rephrase that for the Inquisitr. 

A California newspaper recently used the word “illegals,” upsetting some that apparently don’t like the word “illegals” to be used when referring to people who violated federal immigration laws.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: je suis News-Press
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 11:09:50 AM »
Alf, they're "undocumented".

Which of course makes them ILLEGAL!
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 11:12:28 AM »
Since when did LAWS mean anything?   ???
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 01:33:32 PM »
Because those border jumping parasites are offended by being called "illegal" I have, in deference to their feelings, gone back to calling them "wetbacks".

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 02:34:30 PM »
I go back to my time done in the LA Basin of Southern California, and Santa Barbara is within that region:  How would they like it if we go back to what they were called in the 60's and 70's - Wet-Backs
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:24:39 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk