Author Topic: 2016 vs. 2020 - What Am I Missing?  (Read 1772 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
2016 vs. 2020 - What Am I Missing?
« on: December 11, 2020, 09:38:41 PM »
I don't do FOX or CNN or any of the similar entertainment outlets, so I miss a lot of the partisan crap.  I also feel like I am the only one thinking the way I do.  Can someone help me understand how I am off my rocker please?

In 2016, it was how Trump did not win, Russia influenced and stole the election, Trump was guilty by association over his tax returns and audits, and impeachment talks started before he was sworn in.

In 2020, there is a push for Biden not winning, Chinese influence and corruption, Joe Biden being involved with Hunter Biden's corrupt income and overseas corruption, and there are lawsuits to fight against the rapidly changing election rules and laws ... After the fact.

Is it just me, or is 2020, just 2016 all over again with different names?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

Re: 2016 vs. 2020 - What Am I Missing?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 07:50:10 AM »
Because you didn't learn the lesson.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 08:03:57 AM »
Naw...all that stuff from 2016 until recently was to get you ready for 2020.  Just so you'll be with the program and understand that you are a free man.

Russia was a hoax...so China must be.  Trump didn't take gratis from Russia so you know Biden's family didn't take anything from China.  Hillary's cadre said she won the election without evidence so clearly Trump did not win with evidence to the contrary. 

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.  Really....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 08:56:55 AM »
They did polling and found that more than 10% of voters were completely unaware of the Hunter Biden issue because of the media’s refusal to air the information!  Those voters said it would have changed how they voted had they known!

The media is corrupt but we all know that...

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 01:08:24 PM »
Naw...all that stuff from 2016 until recently was to get you ready for 2020.  Just so you'll be with the program and understand that you are a free man.

Russia was a hoax...so China must be.  Trump didn't take gratis from Russia so you know Biden's family didn't take anything from China.  Hillary's cadre said she won the election without evidence so clearly Trump did not win with evidence to the contrary. 

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.  Really....

Remember, the Russia thing started when Trump said something about asking Russia to turn over the emails if they had them.  I think he might of even said that he hoped that Russia had them so they would be exposed.  The Left jumped on that comment and never let go.

China involvement in Biden's former administration affiliation, and the party since, is hot and heavy in the factual exposures today.

Your comment that I highlighted was brought to my attention by a friend who watches whatever show Whoopie and her gang are on.  One of them has friends that are Republican, and she shared a conversation about the two nations' involvement.  She shared this on the air during the show.  Whoopie interrupted her with what you said.  That the Russian issues have been proven, but China never happened and will never be proven.

I was talking to my sister about another issue this morning, and I reminded her that the issue we are facing with our niece and her marital situation has three stories:  Her story, His story, and the Truth.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:11:45 AM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 08:44:48 AM »
We are in the midst of a propaganda campaign which has brought a coup to us via the fraudulent presidential election.  It's hard to see where treasonous weasels begin and the Chinese infiltration ends.

"Russia, Russia, Russia"  Congressman Swalwell said about President Trump all the while having slept with a Chinese spy and his hand out for Chinese money...and Axios revealed that not a conservative source.

If the fraudulent election is allowed to stand it's game over unless someone uses that 2nd Amendment thing.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 08:58:52 AM »
I can't argue with the Supreme Court's ruling that one state does not have standing to file a case that is between another state and its residents.  However, where are the voters of Wisconsin, or any other state, in filing suit about the rules and laws being modified after the voting cycle started?

Even if all the rules are followed.  Even if everyone is properly registered and their participation in the voting is properly noted.  Even if all procedures are properly followed and accounted for.  How do we determine missing ballots?  Here in Illinois you can request and receive an absentee or mail in ballot.  You can also show up at the polling place and vote.  At the poll they will ask about your ballot mailed to you.  You answer that you didn't use it and they say "OK," and you get to cast a ballot.  They later realize that you voted both mail in and in person.  How do you correct votes?  Unless they are lying to us and tracing our votes (choices made on the secret and private ballot), how do they know which column to remove numbers from?

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 09:28:39 AM »
I can argue with it.  If a state refuses to follow it's own laws for an election and it impacts other states then it is a valid suit.  So in Georgia there are laws passed by the legislature which does have constitutional authority to make those laws and the state administrative officials decided not to follow the laws and it's OK...bullshit. 

Heck, next time we're going to let cows vote because a automaton of a purple cow says you can boooost your credit score so cows must be people now.....

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2020, 12:33:22 PM »
Hearing cases between separate states is most of the reason the SCOTUS exists.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk