Author Topic: JOURNALIST WHO THREW SHOES AT BUSH WANTS A PARDON  (Read 1714 times)

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
JOURNALIST WHO THREW SHOES AT BUSH WANTS A PARDON
« on: December 18, 2008, 08:55:23 AM »
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: JOURNALIST WHO THREW SHOES AT BUSH WANTS A PARDON
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 09:12:17 AM »
At least he's still alive to ask for forgiveness.  Saddam would have shot him on the spot.
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 09:50:21 AM »
Since it was a Bush who got the shoe, Saddam would have slapped a medal on him and then gave him his 72 virgins
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Landor

• Forum Member
  • RTKBA.com
    • Right to Keep and Bear Arms
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 02:11:21 PM »
It just goes to show you how barbaric some people can be.  If I go over there and beat the living crap out of that guy do you think they would pardon me?

cooptire

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 04:06:15 PM »
Try this and we all can ask for a pardon.

http://www.aksalser.com/game.htm
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:06:06 PM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 10:06:37 AM »
The irony in this situation is tremendous....whether you supported Bush, the war or the way it was fought, or not.

Here is a guy who threw shoes to protest what Bush and the deeds of the American Military in his country which would indicate he preferred the regime that these deeds overthrew even though he would have been sentenced to death for that same protest under the old regime.

Should he not petitioning for execution rather than a pardon?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk