Author Topic: So the Steelers win, I come home and look what I find...  (Read 1655 times)

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
So the Steelers win, I come home and look what I find...
« on: February 01, 2009, 11:12:47 PM »
I left my house to watch the Super Bowl and the Steelers (my team) win.  It is a bit bitter sweet because I know that the owner, the head coach and several others are avid BHO supporters.  These are people that depend on hard work and pulling your own weight and they gladly voted for a President that doesn't agree when it comes to his policies:  kind of a mind [intercourse].  I don't get it, but I digress.  I fire up the 'ole computer and check out a couple of blogs and look what i find:

http://gunslingersjournal.blogspot.com/2009/02/2nd-amendment-re-interpretation.html

This is the link for the Penn and Teller clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsCdFIJll8E&eurl=http://gunslingersjournal.blogspot.com/2009/02/2nd-amendment-re-interpretation.html

Let me just say, "Awesome".  Now the word awesome has lost a lot of its actual impact, but think about it:  inspiring awe.  I will be sending the Penn and Teller clip to everyone in my address book.  Take time and pay attention during the montage.  The picture that I thought had the most impact was one with the German soldiers standing over a ditch of dead Jews.  The picture indicated that the soldiers were following orders and the Jews were victims of "gun control".  This has been the best example/defense of the 2A that I have seen in recent days.  Then again, I have had a couple.  Let me know what you think.
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

tombogan03884

Re: So the Steelers win, I come home and look what I find...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 12:56:45 AM »
An earlier post, months back, had links to all 3 segments of the "Bullshit" episode on gun control. Those didn't have the montage that makes this one hit home in a short clip.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: So the Steelers win, I come home and look what I find...
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 06:50:26 PM »
Thank you gentlemen.  I did not see the previous post.  Now the youtube is a book mark and I will be putting it on my ipod for show and tell.
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk