Author Topic: hi cap 45  (Read 10235 times)

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: hi cap 45
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009, 12:02:06 AM »
The newest P14 mags from Para are 15 rounders, +1 so 16, cool and not more expensive yet. CDNN Investments. I bought 8 before the madness, but they have not gone up there.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

GoodToGo

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 02:03:35 PM »
Para Ordinance but it would be a moose for CCW. GT

weatherbyman

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 05:31:25 PM »
havent got my hands on the para yet. but theres a gun show in march hopefully see one there.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1149
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 06:32:20 PM »
If you buy a new Para you can get 3 hi-cap mags for $75. They normally sell for $49 each, so that's about half off.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

warhawke

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2009, 02:19:30 AM »
I want the FNP 45, the weapon holds dead on for me and fits my hand to a T. I am, however looking hard at the Taurus 845 which is a hammer-fired polymer framed pistol which has many of the 24/7's features. My big issue is magazines, I prefer 20 to 30 at the minimum and with the kind of prices that they want for double stacked it is an issue. The $399 price I've seen for the 845 would tend to take some of the sting out of the bottom line.
"Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem"
(The one hope of the doomed is not to hope for safety)
Virgil

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 02:34:28 AM »

weatherbyman

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 03:12:58 PM »
held the para today and liked it. the one i was handling was a demo and went for 900$ so a new one was over a thousand have to save up for that one

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1149
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 06:05:08 PM »
Shop around. The last pistol I bought was $200 cheaper at one place than another.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk