Author Topic: Homeland Terrorist Training Camps  (Read 4381 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
Re: Homeland Terrorist Training Camps
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 03:24:35 PM »
DD,

How are things on the home front?

Think of you from time to time, but don't recall any updates for a while.

Take care!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 03:38:47 PM »
This has been going on for years and years. Who knows why they let them spew hate and train with explosives. I guess its the far limit of the old saying "the home of the free and the land of the brave" or what ever. I say we clean em out , but thats just me. 8)
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 04:24:46 PM »
This has been going on for years and years. Who knows why they let them spew hate and train with explosives. I guess its the far limit of the old saying "the home of the free and the land of the brave" or what ever. I say we clean em out , but thats just me. 8)

Catching them with illegal explosives would be legitimate grounds for law enforcement to take them down. Otherwise it would either require Ruby Ridge/Waco type  Constitutional violations, or it would have to be "unofficial". Which could set a VERY bad precedent. It's similar to the problem America faced with the German American Bund prior to WWII.

PoorSoulInJersey

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 04:54:28 PM »
I'm just kind of jealous because I can't go to a cool camp like that :-(
-Tom

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 06:25:15 PM »
I'm just kind of jealous because I can't go to a cool camp like that :-(

I'll send you a suicide vest, you can practice at home. ;D
fightingquaker13

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:13:52 AM »

THE CORONER

• SHOOT STRAIGHT, SHOOT OFTEN, AND PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR SPORT WITH THE FUTURE GENERATIONS.
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • DARKWATER FIREARMS AT WILLOW POINT
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 08:13:01 PM »
I guess we'll have to send in our own hate groups to counterattack these murderous religious extremists.  Let's send in the Aryans, the skinheads, and the k.k.k.  Hell, lets send in the Mexican mafia in the second wave of attacks, for good measure.

Same shit, different name.  That's right, if you don't believe what they believe, they hate you too!  From the Aryan army to the black panthers; if you don't think like they think, then your part of the problem, not part of their solution.  Why aren't we appalled at these groups?  I don't believe in their bullshit.  So they wouldn't want me to be a part of they're group.  I wasn't raised to hate someone because their different than me.  Life's too short for all of that. 

Now if you wanna talk about cowards who use religion as a front to murder innocent civilians to make a "political"
statement; then let's get to it.  Otherwise, I don't see these crazy ass idiots as being any different then the other hate groups that have infected our country for their own hateful agendas.  It is what it is!  I wouldn't tolerate it in my backyard; that's for damn sure!  And neither would my neighbors! 

It's not the America my forefathers swore allegiance to, and gave their lives for.  I'm not talking about religious groups.  I'm talking about murderous groups of haters, who use words like God, Fatherland, Patriot, Brethren, Brotherhood, Church, Freedom, White Power, Black Power, Alla, Hitler, Separatism, Unified, United, etc....who try to sell their beliefs to like minded individuals who can't think for themselves.  It's easier to be a follower than a leader.  It's easy to fall for something, when you don't stand for anything but a bill of goods, some crazy s.o.b brainwashes you into believing. 

The most important neo-Nazi group in the U.S. is the National Alliance. Until his death, it was led by William Pierce, the infamous author of the futuristic race-war novel The Turner Diaries, a book believed by some to have served as the blueprint for the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

Do I think MuslimReligious Extremists should be in our country?  Hell no!  But I don't think the other ones should be either.  IMHO

Here's the map of hate groups....Do you have any in your backyard?
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp
CORONER - SAVAGE 350 SECURITY 12 GA. SHOTGUN
TOETAGGER - WINCHESTER MODEL 94, .30-30
VINDICATOR - RUGER LCP .380 ACP
WIDOWMAKER - RUGER SINGLE SUPER SIX 3-SCREW .22
PLINKALOTER - HERITAGE ROUGH RIDER .22 COMBO 6.5" BRL
BUCKEYE FIREARMS MEMBER
NRA MEMBER

"Governments don't live together, people live together.  With governments you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight.  Well, I've come to give you either one.  Or get either one from you."  Josie Wales

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 09:27:04 PM »
I was already to make some smug comment about NH.till I checked the web site. We got 3.

callithump

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Truth sits on the lips of dying men.
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 01:10:25 AM »
I drove by a bunch like this on a back road over by Mt. Hood. It was a god awful racket and me and my buddy casually got the hell out of there in a hurry. If Cheney is right and the Administration is treating terrorism as a LE problem and not war the problems will only get worse. I turned my sister's former husband in to Homeland Security and while we give everybody the benefit of the doubt, keeping an eye on muslims isn't a bad thing.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 06:14:03 AM »
I guess we'll have to send in our own hate groups to counterattack these murderous religious extremists.  Let's send in the Aryans, the skinheads, and the k.k.k.  Hell, lets send in the Mexican mafia in the second wave of attacks, for good measure..........

But there is a difference to consider which makes the Mooslim groups more dangerous.  Overseas support, organization and a base that none of those groups can match.   I think the potential for overall damage and domination down the road is clearly far greater with the Mooslim groups.   
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk