Author Topic: US TROOPS LOVE OBAMA  (Read 4199 times)

Dharmaeye

Re: US TROOPS LOVE OBAMA
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »
George Soro's made $1.1 billion last year and $2.9 billion in 2007!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1164771/Im-having-good-crisis-says-hedge-fund-manager-1billion-world-plunged-recession.html

He's officially off shore. Does not pay a penny in USA taxes.
Has more power politically than citizens.

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 06:44:48 PM »
When the teleprompter can't speak, I guess index cards are the next best thing.  Is this man capable of expressing a thought on his own? ... ::)
Possibly, but he doesn't want to be offed.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 07:40:37 PM »
Got to remember the washington press core are literal "groupies" for BHO. The editors at the news networks "edit" the shots to pick the "good" ones.

Previous posts showed a campaign visit to troops in NC recently by BHO, and than Pres. Bush, the reception was quite different.

Remember the media; hope all this "propping up" continues when the conciliatory, appeaser, apologizing, "community organizer"  has the consequences of his actions causing collapse here soon.

Has it been 100 days yet?

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 08:28:42 PM »
A president who thought Austrian was a language. What a Buffoon.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 09:59:47 PM »
What I want to know is how many of those soldiers were on the hook for some minor offence. I recall  a freind (and retired Navy SEAL) relating a story to me about then President Clinton. The president was coming to Coranado and wanted to go on a run with the SEALs. No one would volunteer. So the solution was to give a couple of slackers a choice: Run with the President (who no one had any respect for) or spend the rest of BUDS pulling the weekend duty shift.
My guess is that more than a few were there simply to provide for the photo op.

There, I slung my mud, I will now duck and cover back to my foxhole.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:28:26 AM »

Sgt Z Squad

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 11:34:44 PM »
How many troops are in country? Think they could get 700 troops who did and do support him to show up? I think so. But man, can't he say something from his heart. I can't beleive he can not speak from his heart for seven minutes with out the index card. The drive-bys picked on Bush for being stupid because of his speech and mannerisms. At least Bush had some passion.  This guy is an iceman. :-[
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. [Romans 5:8] ::)

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 09:32:43 AM »
This is an email I recieved from Dave who was there when BHO showed up, it wasnt what it seemed.....

Well guys you may have remembered I told you I was here in Baghdad at Camp Victory.

If you watched the news you would know who else showed up today.  Do not believe the news (as usual) there are no more than 100 people standing around to see him.  Most of the people who do are Ugandans.

There are thousands of soldiers here and only a few showed up to watch.

Ever wonder why this person shows up 'unexpectedly' everywhere?

dave
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk