Author Topic: LCP- A PERSONAL REVIEW  (Read 15965 times)

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: LCP- A PERSONAL REVIEW
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2009, 06:56:23 PM »
Belly band?.........................I thought you just had your undies hiked up real high. talk about cuttin the boys in half ;D
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2009, 07:22:43 PM »
Belly band?.........................I thought you just had your undies hiked up real high. talk about cuttin the boys in half ;D

"Pistol Packin' Drawers"?
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2009, 07:28:12 PM »
I thought there was 10 round mag for the Kel-tec P32. Kel-tec has a survey for you to vote on what you want next from Kel-tec (among the items listed). One is for a 10 round mag for the P3AT.

http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/survey/?survey=1

Go vote!

They have 10 rd mags or a +1 extension for the 7 rd mag...... I opted for the later.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2009, 08:14:00 PM »
The only ammo my LCP had (minor) issues with was Fed HShok.  One or two FTF, but to be fair I had not really broken it all the way in yet.

Hornady's Critical Defense fed and fired like a champ today, nice ammo. this is also the first time I've fired the LCP with my new Pearce and  Ruger extensions and the CT laser.  The finger extension made a huge difference, and quite frankly the Pearce extension was superior to the Ruger w/ respect to control - it's just a little bigger.

The laser, eh. Apparently the laser's point of aim has moved up and right from when I first installed it. Maybe something to do with removing and replacing it for the recall.  I'll have to recheck the install and adjust it when I have time. No matter, I still shoot with the sights despite the little shiny dot.  :)

For those interested, here's a link for discounted LCP accessories, including the laser for $159 (msrp is $209) and the Pearce extensions, 2 for $13. You must sign up for the forum to receive the discounted prices, no big deal. Link for the forum is on the shop page near the top.

http://www.elsiepeaforum.com/store.htm

Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

L.E. Keeney

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2009, 06:10:04 PM »
Gander Mt. stores in my area have them on sale for $349.00. Is that low or high?

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 06:25:50 AM »

Hottrockin

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Be wise, use every advantage!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2009, 06:16:48 PM »
I got mine for $ 308.00 so due to demand that sounds pretty good!

What's $30, $40 or $50!

Ya just gotta find the ammo...there in lies the trick!
NRA Member

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »
I paid $400 and got a extra mag and a DeSanti's Holster.

Green Mountain Gringo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2009, 06:52:33 PM »

Ya just gotta find the ammo...there in lies the trick!

MMMwwahhhhahahhaaaa.......Mmmwwwwaaahaaahaaaa....(Ok....I'm sorry.....that was wrong....WRONG!!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk