Author Topic: The difference between 'assault weapons' and 'patrol rifles'  (Read 2958 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The difference between 'assault weapons' and 'patrol rifles'
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 08:15:32 PM »
You know, BHO just changes the names of things to suit him, maybe we should start calling them defense rifles instead of Assault Weapons.   ::)
How about "Green Rifles" instead? That should make them untouchable. My new G26 is green (not my first choice but there's no bad color for a good weapon if the price is right). If they're eco-friendly and union made, like Ruger, we're golden. ;D
FQ13

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 12:07:00 PM »
TWyacht. Sarah Jane Moore lobbed a .38 round over Ford's head. She was arrested prior for carrying a .45 Caliber. At least that is what I read a little bit ago. The video is on the Today show and on MSNBC.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 03:13:26 PM »
TWyacht. Sarah Jane Moore lobbed a .38 round over Ford's head. She was arrested prior for carrying a .45 Caliber. At least that is what I read a little bit ago. The video is on the Today show and on MSNBC.

Sarah Jane Moore actually got off a shot that missed everything, bullet was never found.
Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, a follower of Charles Manson tried to shoot Ford with a 1911 but never got a shot off because she could not figure out the safeties.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 04:32:36 PM »
Sarah Jane Moore actually got off a shot that missed everything, bullet was never found.
Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, a follower of Charles Manson tried to shoot Ford with a 1911 but never got a shot off because she could not figure out the safeties.

Old Charlie must've REALLY been proud that day.    ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 10:12:19 PM »
You know, BHO just changes the names of things to suit him, maybe we should start calling them defense rifles instead of Assault Weapons.   ::)

Heck yeah...call them "SDR's".... Self Defense Rifles.....or "DAR's"..Defensive Action Rifles.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 09:46:55 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk