Author Topic: Bumper Sticker Police: (or Sometimes War IS the Answer)  (Read 5085 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: Bumper Sticker Police: (or Sometimes War IS the Answer)
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 07:02:40 AM »
As I said man, it was in no way, shape or form directed at you, it just was an opportunity to vent at two things.
1 The stupidity of removing you from the pool in the first place. What if the case had involved someone who had used a gun in SD? There's one understanding, though not necessarily sympathetic (because I'd trust you to rule on the facts not ideology) vote off the jury.
2 Too many people view jury duty as a burden, not a duty, or an act of paying forward. EG, if I don't judge my neighbor, who will judge me?
I have zero quarrel with you, and I apologize if it came off that way. It was not my intent.
Peace
FQ13

Lawyers want sheeple in the jury who can be easily led by whatever BS idea they are throwing out, not people who think for themselves.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 01:18:02 PM »
I've been called for jury duty twice, both in criminal cases.  When the subject of employment came up and the defense attorneys learned that I was a retired LEO they couldn't get rid of me fast enough.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2009, 01:35:42 PM »
Sledge hammer the first couple feet

Quote from: Hazcat on Yesterday at 07:16:19 PM
I like The Dept of DFWM.

???

Dept of Don't F With Me

;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tombogan03884

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2009, 02:11:15 PM »
Dept of Don't F With Me

;D

That's what I thought later  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk