Author Topic: Man out on $100 bail after threatening jihad in Memphis  (Read 2267 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Man out on $100 bail after threatening jihad in Memphis
« on: December 28, 2009, 11:23:41 AM »
Yeah, I said $100!  >:( >:( >:(

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/12/28/memphis-man-out-on-100-bail-after-threatening-jihad-in-memphis/

Tonight, Mohamed Ibrahim is out after posting $100 bond. Earlier in the day, he was arrested after police say he walked into several Memphis businesses and threatened to blow them up.

Court records show Ibrahim was also telling people he was Muslim, and wanted to start a jihad, or holy war, in Memphis.

Police say when they arrested him, he had a butcher knife hidden in one of his jacket sleeves.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

GUNS-R-US

• Top Forum Member
  • We must protect & defend our freedoms!
  • Liked:
Re: Man out on $100 bail after threatening jihad in Memphis
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 11:27:04 AM »
I wish I could say only in Memphis but I can't. :(
Mike Kramer
NRA "Benefactor" Life Member 
2AF Life Member

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 11:27:12 AM »
If this guy is later involved in any type of violent crime the JUDGE should go to prison.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 01:59:49 PM »
If this guy any criminal that is let out on bail is later involved in any type of violent crime the JUDGE should go to prison. If this guy is later involved in any type of violent crime anything related to terrorism the JUDGE should go to prison be hanged.

;)
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 03:53:30 PM »
Here Eric, is where you give yourself the "Comment of the Day Award"

How do these idiots ever become judges?

Oh yeah, the majority of our country voted for Obama. I retract my previous question.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:17:16 PM »

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »
I hope this judge, has some good nights sleep. Maybe he just wants to bump up his standing as a future SCOTUS nominee....

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 03:46:59 PM »
Judges are the only ones with absolute immunity, so they can not be held liable. But the officers have no immunity so they can still be sued if he does something while out. The prosecutor has limited immunity so he is liable also.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 86
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
Judges are the only ones with absolute immunity, so they can not be held liable. But the officers have no immunity so they can still be sued if he does something while out. The prosecutor has limited immunity so he is liable also.

Why? The LEOs did their job and did it right. Why would it be their fault he was released?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 07:55:52 PM »
Just the way it is. LEOs have no immunity at all. If this turd goes out and kills people someone will sue the department because they did not keep tabs on him. Watch. Had someone try to sue a officer for harassment, he said the officer was harassing him through mind control. He lost though.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk