Poll

Pelosi's leadership proves:

Pelosi's supporters are honest, caring, supportive in innovative and intelligent ways.
0 (0%)
Politicians who follow Pelosi have a screw lose.
2 (14.3%)
Dems have been invaded by mindless lemmings.
2 (14.3%)
She doesn't cover it up like the RINO's do.
0 (0%)
She is a condescending beotch.
10 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: March 09, 2010, 10:03:03 AM

Author Topic: PELOSI --- Leader of Lemmings?  (Read 2061 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
PELOSI --- Leader of Lemmings?
« on: February 28, 2010, 10:03:03 AM »
So the madam, madam Pelosi, says that the Teaparty is really not a grass roots kind of a movement..it's more like astroturf.  She also tells her congressional supporters to sacrifice their jobs for the healthcare bill soon to come forth.

Is there no sanity in DC?  Will self-preservation overcome the glass-overed eyes of her congressional supporters insuring this bill will die an inglorious death? 

Stay tuned boys and girls...the nation is at stake.  Pelosi is trying to turn the heat up on all of the frogs swimming in the warm water on top of the stove.  BHO is bringing salt in the form of tax increases....can you see that one coming?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: PELOSI --- Leader of Lemmings?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 10:10:06 AM »
Two types of dems will support Obamacare. The ambitious, who want to advance, and the new in mostly safe seats who still need party backing to stave off a primary. The ones in purple districts will probably listen only to local polls and constituent feedback. The true believers, who are all in safe seats, and belive (correctly) that the billi is yet another giveaway to the insurance industry and the anti-choice folks, will probably vote no. Its hard being Nancy these days. ;D
FQ13

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 12:13:04 PM »
Foxnews is reporting that she is telling her fellow Dems to screw the job, vote the way she wants them to. If they get voted out, tough - she wants their vote.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 04:34:39 PM »
Foxnews is reporting that she is telling her fellow Dems to screw the job, vote the way she wants them to. If they get voted out, tough - she wants their vote.

Yeah....ain't it cool.  I think you call that implosion.  I am counting on self-preservation to kick in on the Dems but regardless of the vote they have labeled themselves as lame ducks.  Just so long as they think they can fool the people one more time by avoiding this vote....then get their clock cleaned in November....along with the RINO's I hope.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 05:18:54 PM »
Yeah....ain't it cool.  I think you call that implosion.  I am counting on self-preservation to kick in on the Dems but regardless of the vote they have labeled themselves as lame ducks.  Just so long as they think they can fool the people one more time by avoiding this vote....then get their clock cleaned in November....along with the RINO's I hope.

I hope this ends up like that scene in Quigley Down Under where the dingos attack one of their own when it is wounded.........
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:55:18 AM »

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 05:50:44 PM »
She's so arrogant and good at throwing members of her own party under the bus, (Just like Rangel, who of course blames his staff),

I'm wondering when her constituents will put the bong down long enough to throw her out/under....

Wishful thinking,,
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »
She's so arrogant and good at throwing members of her own party under the bus, (Just like Rangel, who of course blames his staff),

I'm wondering when her constituents will put the bong down long enough to throw her out/under....

Wishful thinking,,

Maybe, one day.........................they could call it the Botox Revolt..........
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 06:30:30 PM »
....I'm wondering when her constituents will put the bong down long enough to throw her out/under....

Maybe, one day.........................they could call it the Botox Revolt..........

Bong....botox....there's got to be a really witty play on words here. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk