Author Topic: Combat Focus Shooting Part Duex?  (Read 2877 times)

ratcatcher55

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Combat Focus Shooting Part Duex?
« on: March 01, 2010, 02:30:26 PM »
At Christmas time I get a gift card and spend it last week on Rob Pincus book Combat Focus Shooting.

Today I get a notice it's being shipped. ;D
The next email is a newsletter from ICE Training that mentions the new Combat Focus Shooting 2010 Matrix Revisited or such :o!

Your a sly one Pincus!!!

Rob Pincus

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
    • I.C.E. Training Company
  • Liked:
Re: Combat Focus Shooting Part Duex?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »
I can't speak to the shipping of the book based on your order... but I know that "the last" box of the original book was located in Colorado and recently tagged to fill a few back orders and go into the archives. No new ones will be printed.

I am actually working on final layout of the new book "Combat Focus Shooting: Evolution 2010" this month (overdue by 3...  ::) ).

The new book will be about 180 pages (original was about 115) and feature 95% of the original info (very little was actually removed/replaced) and a lot of additional development, explanation and information.

The program has grown so much in the last 4 years that this book is more than justified. Also, the follow questions asked by people who read the first book were consistent enough to warrant additional information being provided in certain areas.  Expect it out later this spring!

(and thanks for the order, btw!)

-RJP

DonWorsham

• MWAG
  • Top Forum Member
  • I feel more like I do now than I ever did
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 06:10:00 PM »
Great! Another thing to spend my money on. I guess it will be worth it to get that "additional development, explanation and information."

When are you taking pre-orders?
Don Worsham
Varied Movements Performed Intensely

Rob Pincus

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 06:45:20 PM »
Last time I took pre-orders, I didn't get the final product out as quickly as I wanted/expected to... so I am going to refrain from pre-orders on this one. The only thing that would change that is if Amazon goes ahead and lists it before it is actually deliverable, in which I case, I will give those with direct awareness of what we are doing the opportunity to pre-order directly from I.C.E. at a discount.

Either way, the initial offer will be at some type of reduction from retail price.

-RJP

Rob Pincus

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 08:17:30 AM »
I called it "quits" at 225 pages late last night.  Expect the book in April!

-RJP

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:36:22 AM »

ratcatcher55

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 08:50:05 AM »
I was busting your chops a bit. ;D
I read it once on the flight to Pittsburgh and am rereading it for more detail today.

I thought it was very well written, good references for your positions and well organized.

A very nice job and I'm very happy I bought it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk