Author Topic: Liberator replicas now available  (Read 8769 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Liberator replicas now available
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 08:04:50 AM »
Two words: Pistol Bayonet. ;D
FQ13

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1149
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 01:16:39 PM »
When will Ruger come out with their version?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 01:42:51 PM »
When will Ruger come out with their version?

Grand Prize Winner!

*And to answer your question..... 3 weeks before they issue the recall -- Zing! ;D
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1149
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2010, 05:08:58 PM »
Ruger doen't recall guns, they upgrade.  ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »
Lets be fair. Ruger's would probably fire the reccomended ten rounds. The recalled model would let it fire 50, AND, you'd get  a free hat.
FQ13 who wonders if those are such great advertising. Every time I see a guy in a Ruger hat I'm tempted to ask "Which model did you have recalled"? ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 07:38:43 PM »

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2010, 06:56:17 PM »
I was reading your post FQ about your comments on Ruger and there was a Ruger ad right underneath. It was absolutely hilarious cause it looked as if it was part of your post. I called my wife into the room and she thought the same thing till I showed her it was a advertisement.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk