Author Topic: And now they are after your 1st Amendment rights....  (Read 1389 times)

fullautovalmet76

And now they are after your 1st Amendment rights....
« on: July 23, 2010, 08:15:08 PM »
Good evening cowards!  ;)

Please take a look at this media clip of two media pundits decrying the anonymity the internet provides bloggers, forums, etc. You know, I don't recall the hew and cry about destroying judge Bork's reputation during his SCOTUS nomination hearing.....

But they only want to restrict the freedom of speech but not the press. Watch this:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/alana-goodman/2010/07/23/cnn-host-calls-crackdown-bloggers-wake-sherrod-incident-something-s-g

tombogan03884

Re: And now they are after your 1st Amendment rights....
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 03:50:27 PM »
No surprise here.
What do you think "Political Correctness" is ?
Nothing but a method of getting you to censor your own thoughts and statements.

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 10:36:54 PM »
No surprise here.
What do you think "Political Correctness" is ?
Nothing but a method of getting you to censor your own thoughts and statements.

True, Tom. I think we are going to see more aggressive moves in the future though. I believe they are about done with talking and they are about to start taking action.

I am kind of over Rush Limbaugh, but I do believe he is dead on about one thing: these blogs and sites like Downrange are an enormous threat to the Big Media's hegemony in disseminating information to the masses.

Vigilance....

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 10:43:12 PM »
True, Tom. I think we are going to see more aggressive moves in the future though. I believe they are about done with talking and they are about to start taking action.

I am kind of over Rush Limbaugh, but I do believe he is dead on about one thing: these blogs and sites like Downrange are an enormous threat to the Big Media's hegemony in disseminating information to the masses.

Vigilance....

+10

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk