Author Topic: Spike TV  (Read 10467 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Spike TV
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 10:21:21 PM »
You don't have to be vague.  It is ok to mention Tom, Masad, Tiger, and all the others on here ... we don't care.  Hell we even talk about Jim Scoutten, his spawn and the rest of the crew on here  ;)
That's a point I want to repeat. I brought it up to Rob. We appreciate the fact that this isn't the "shameless commerce" board like too many are. Still, y'all are providing the dance floor. Nobody will object if you post a schedule of classes or dates of shows or website URLs. Some would be grateful for the info and the rest won't mind. Just my .02.
FQ13

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2010, 09:41:06 AM »
Did I mention to you guys that I'm doing a DVD, actually a couple of DVDs, expanding on the stuff in TRAIL SAFE? I'm doing this in my "spare time," so I may be finished before the glaciers begin moving south again. Writing on THE NEW SURVIVAL GUNS is going pretty well...fun to write a book again! So much so I called my old agent at William Morris to let him know I'd rediscovered my word processor.

Actually, all this is a sophisticated way to keep me from finishing FIVE TO GO, Worsham!

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

DonWorsham

• MWAG
  • Top Forum Member
  • I feel more like I do now than I ever did
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 11:37:34 AM »

Actually, all this is a sophisticated way to keep me from finishing FIVE TO GO, Worsham!

color]

Knew it!
Don Worsham
Varied Movements Performed Intensely

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk