Author Topic: Upcoming Courses with Michael Janich  (Read 2780 times)

Michael Janich

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Upcoming Courses with Michael Janich
« on: September 07, 2010, 09:07:13 AM »
To all:

I will be teaching a number of courses in Martial Blade Concepts and related personal-defense disciplines during the next few months. The locations will include Ohio, California, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Information on the first three is included on the schedule page of my web site (http://www.martialbladeconcepts.com/schedule.htm).

The Wisconsin seminar will be held on 21-22 November and will probably be in Milwaukee. As soon as the details of that event are confirmed, it will be added to the schedule page.

I hope to see some DRTV forumites at these events!

Stay safe,

Mike

John McCreery

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Upcoming Courses with Michael Janich
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 11:39:18 AM »
I had the opportunity to attend more training with Mr. Janich on Sunday.  As always, I learned so much. 

He went over the basics of his MBC system.  This is a crazy simple system that you can apply if needed,  in a bad situation, shortly after learning it.  Part of the day was spent on "stick" material.  It really could be used with a broom, flash light, baton, cane and anything else you might grab to use.  Finally he introduced us to some reverse knife grip concepts.

It was fun to watch the looks on people's faces when they realized how simple it was and how quickly they could apply it.

Thanks again for coming to Ohio and sharing your material!

Michael Janich

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Upcoming Courses with Michael Janich
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 08:11:32 AM »
I had the opportunity to attend more training with Mr. Janich on Sunday.  As always, I learned so much. 

He went over the basics of his MBC system.  This is a crazy simple system that you can apply if needed,  in a bad situation, shortly after learning it.  Part of the day was spent on "stick" material.  It really could be used with a broom, flash light, baton, cane and anything else you might grab to use.  Finally he introduced us to some reverse knife grip concepts.

It was fun to watch the looks on people's faces when they realized how simple it was and how quickly they could apply it.

Thanks again for coming to Ohio and sharing your material!

Dear John:

It was great seeing you and training with you again! Thank you for your support, your post, and the kind words I look forward to training with you again very soon.

Stay safe,

Mike

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk