Author Topic: Actual Negligent Discharge From A SERPA Holster (Graphic)  (Read 13696 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Actual Negligent Discharge From A SERPA Holster (Graphic)
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 09:16:48 PM »
Now you have to learn to use the spell ckeck.  ;)
I was hoping someone would catch that. Hell, I have to entertain myself somehow. ;D
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 10:12:56 PM »
WARNING !
It does no good at all with properly spelled wrong wards.   ;D

Rob10ring

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 10:36:26 PM »
I'm glad he had the video and the explanation of his mistake. I'm really glad he didn't get more severely injured! I'll bet he's glad he didn't hurt anyone else.

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2011, 07:36:15 AM »
Dare one bring up this old email that does the rounds - Yes its for FQ's binifet

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Sgt Z Squad

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 08:02:24 AM »
Another good reason to pick a system you can handle and stay with it. Switching around may have you doing bad things when you don't want to.
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. [Romans 5:8] ::)

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:48:20 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 08:12:29 AM »
Another good reason to pick a system you can handle and stay with it. Switching around may have you doing bad things when you don't want to.

It's something I've learned working in machining over the years, I go through set ups, or a machining process in a step by step fashion, always in the same order, if I do not remember checking something TWICE, I check it.
Every time I deviate from that method it bites me in the azz, I break a tool or make a bad first piece.
Once I'm running, I even put my tools in the same place, every time, If some one speaks to me while I'm working it doesn't mess me up because my hands know where they have to go for the next step, I'm not hunting around for tools or accidentally get caught in the machine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk