Author Topic: How Much Longer?  (Read 2528 times)

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: How Much Longer?
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 11:44:31 PM »
Oh my God ! According to my calendar the world will end on December 31 !

;D
OK, back to the scheduled doom and gloom

Did you notice the climate is changing too?  It's getting colder here in the mornings and it hasn't been over 80 degrees in months, we must be doing something to make this happen!  Maybe its just better that the earth ends, it has suffered humans enough.
He who dares wins.  SAS

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 01:57:55 AM »
;D

pops1911

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 08:15:34 AM »
I was purposely vague in my opening salvo - Just trying to see the mood of the community. It's interesting that the same few say the same things over & over (not a complaint about those who responded) on many related topics.

I honestly believe we are in serious trouble in teh next few months to a year. I do not think we will recognise our country (already don't) by Nov 2012. I will be very suprised if we even have a 2012 election unless it is a sham. BHo & co will have a new 'October' suprise for us just like in 2008. It will be a manufactured crisis again, but probably not economic. Martial law will be on us & away we go. The parallels to the Weimar Republic are too scary.

For the nay-sayers, remember BHo is a great historian (or so they tell us) & I do believe he & his handlers are book-smart on how to accomplish the oiverthrow of the gov't. Look what they accomplished in Europe. Now we are next on a larger scale & all is going according to plan. Yes there is a tea party - a group of people who have an inkling of what's going on, but who can't believ the endgame is what it appears. And so they will protest & vote etc. & accomplish nothing significant.

The juggernaught rolls on & we can't stop it with a minority of citizens. Prepare for the worst & hope for the best. I hope I am 100% wrong & it is all BS. But I don't think so!
"...it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" -- Samual Adams

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk