Author Topic: Cocky SOB  (Read 1560 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
Cocky SOB
« on: October 06, 2011, 11:05:40 AM »
 >:(

I've got the Pres. on while I'm at the desk today.  What a cocky SOB!!!  His smirks and dares and twisting of the truth  >:(

What first got my attention was a comment that people need to make their living the old fashioned way - to get up in the morning, go to their job and work for it.  Was he talking about his worshipers that are on the public dole?  Hell no!  He was talking about bankers and investors and people with money.

He is going on and on and on about his job bill and all it will do, but he is refusing to say who will pay for it.  I have only heard a couple of reporters confront him on some of his claims, and all he does is smirk and blow them off.

Long time participants here will remember that I lean way way toward respect for the man due to the office he holds, but this ... is a bigoted SOB  >:(

Oh, and if you think he is responding to reporters reactions and questions you need to watch him.  He finishes an answer (statement), he then looks at a paper on the podium, calls out a name, looks around the room to figure out where the person is, listens to the question and then goes into a flawless speech.  This stuff is all preplanned and a farce  >:(

The next 471 days can not pass fast enough  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cocky SOB
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 11:17:17 AM »
Has anyone asked what he thought about Reid blocking a vote on his jobs bill?  McConnel wanted to bring it up for a vote on Tuesday but Harry blocked it!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 12:41:35 PM »
Because it has no support, even among Dems.
It's that worthless.

Glockman Parker

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 03:11:55 PM »

Long time participants here will remember that I lean way way toward respect for the man due to the office he holds, but this ... is a bigoted SOB  >:(

I respect the Office but not the man!!
Stay safe!
Larry

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »
Was he talking about his worshipers that are on the public dole?  Hell no!  He was talking about bankers and investors and people with money.

The next 471 days can not pass fast enough  >:(

People with money = BAD!
People with money and the power to re-elect this jackass = GOOD!

Look at the bright side, in a few hours it will be 470 days...

You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:34:36 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 09:26:11 PM »
We need another revolution.

Does any body else read the "Day by Day" cartoon featured at the bottom of MB's blog ?
I have to shake my head when they depict him as Louis XVI and Michelle Antoinette.
When they sent the media to photograph her at Target, she was buying cake mix.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 08:58:33 PM »
Yes it is true.  Today the Idiot-in-Chief called us stupid  >:(

I was listening to the news on the way home, and he said that we couldn't get it (his jobs bill) in complete.  So, he is going to break it down into bite size pieces that we can understand  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 09:56:11 PM »
We are stupid, we elected that Muslim POS didn't we ?
Every time that communist bastard opens his mouth I feel better about voting for RINO chumps like McCain and Romney.
(Yes, I rethinking that "I would not vote for Romney" thing, but I REALLY don't want to have to. )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk