Author Topic: Put on your kevlar undies boys and girls!  (Read 1722 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
Put on your kevlar undies boys and girls!
« on: November 30, 2012, 08:27:50 AM »
You want a glimpse of the next four years, the ones that don't even start for another seven weeks?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/fiscal-cliff-talks-bogged-down-by-dispute-over-cost-of-retirement-programs/2012/11/29/99022ac0-3a2e-11e2-b01f-5f55b193f58f_story.html?hpid=z1

The budget and tax issues.  What some have decided to name the "Fiscal Cliff."  Pres. BHO puts out his plan that includes huge tax increases, increased spending, and zero compromise with anyone.  I consider this move a giant middle finger and an "F U" to the people of the United States of America!

Guess what boys and girls:  This move is coming to all of our freedoms - including the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

How long until he goes after the Twenty-Second Amendment or decides that we have a national emergency that suspends the 2016 elections?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Put on your kevlar undies boys and girls!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 04:06:03 PM »
It is truly frightening to see what the people have actually voted for. 

And, I believe it will get a great deal uglier before any of us see something better (If we ever do). 

The saddest part of this is what we are going to leave to our kids and grandkids. 

They are well and truly screwed, and we are the ones who did it to them--or at least allowed it to happen to them.

Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 04:13:28 PM »
How long until he goes after the Twenty-Second Amendment or decides that we have a national emergency that suspends the 2016 elections?

And have Glorious Leader for decades?  THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!!
Just think of all the great things Glorious Leader could do!
He could do away with that pesky constitution and get some Hope & Change moving for the betterment of everyone worldwide.

(I'm sucking up for an Assistant Torturer spot in the FEMA camps.)
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 04:21:11 PM »
And have Glorious Leader for decades?  THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!!
Just think of all the great things Glorious Leader could do!
He could do away with that pesky constitution and get some Hope & Change moving for the betterment of everyone worldwide.

(I'm sucking up for an Assistant Torturer spot in the FEMA camps.)

That is the path we are on!

This noon I had the local news on, and he was in his shirt sleeves with the cuffs rolled up, in a factory in Ohio campaigning.  Honestly, it was everything except "vote for me."  This clown needs to sit down in his office, be a leader, and call both sides in to work this out.  We can't spend our way out of deficit spending!  He claims he has made trillions in cuts, but all I see is an increase in spending - Cutting hopes but still spending more is an increase and not a cut.

What would happen if we not only give him his wish list on not only taxing the top, but doubling that (note that his tax increases are twice what would be raised if they did his increase on the "rich."), but also give him full power over the borrowing limit.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 05:03:00 PM »
He is going to need to campaign and keep people on his side more so after the election than before it with the stuff that appears to be on the horizon.   

Getting them to lap up lies again was child's play compared to keeping that support when the dismantling starts in earnest.   
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:14:29 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk