Author Topic: Mark Kelly is the new Sara Brady  (Read 2481 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
Mark Kelly is the new Sara Brady
« on: January 30, 2013, 11:14:26 AM »
This piece of work is harping constantly on "13 year old Christina Taylor Green" who was shot with the 13th round, and if this shooter had only had access to a reasonable 10 round magazine "13 year old Christina Taylor Green" would be alive today, and he and his wife, who are both gun owners and shooters, would be glad to give up their high capacity magazines if it meant "13 year old Christina Taylor Green" would still be alive today.

Mark Kelly then went on to tell us how stupid carry is.  Did you know that we came within a half second of compounding a tragic shooting with a horrific accidental shooting, because a citizen carrying came out of a Walgreen and almost shot the good guy tackling the shooter.

It is a good thing I go to limited hearings, because I call BS way to loud  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Mark Kelly is the new Sara Brady
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 11:54:23 PM »
This piece of work is harping constantly on "13 year old Christina Taylor Green" who was shot with the 13th round, and if this shooter had only had access to a reasonable 10 round magazine "13 year old Christina Taylor Green" would be alive today, and he and his wife, who are both gun owners and shooters, would be glad to give up their high capacity magazines if it meant "13 year old Christina Taylor Green" would still be alive today.

Mark Kelly then went on to tell us how stupid carry is.  Did you know that we came within a half second of compounding a tragic shooting with a horrific accidental shooting, because a citizen carrying came out of a Walgreen and almost shot the good guy tackling the shooter.

Mark Kelly and Gabby could give up their LIVES and it won't bring back Christina Green.
I wonder if Mark knows he could not only give up his right to a XX rd magazine, but give up all his guns too.
(he said he just got a new hunting rifle from WallyWorld) He could also not vote, not speak freely and if ever charged with a crime, spill his guts w/o an attorney. 

I was amazed watching his testimony at how freely Mark Kelly would give up his rights. Well good for him.  Me...I'm not so generous.
Go ahead and call me a 'rights hog' but I like to keep ALL my God given rights. Even the ones I don't use now, I'll go ahead and keep those on tap too, just because.
Frankly, I would be delighted if MK would just mind his own fooking business.

As for the citizen that "almost shot the good guy", the good guy was holding the gun. Understandable - he had just wrestled it away from the shooter.
Running toward the scene of the gunfire, Joe Zamudio had his hand on his weapon in his pocket but chose to push the guy up against the wall instead. He admits he "got lucky" in his choices. He decided not to shoot in a chaotic situation and all without any training. Something that cops repeatedly say THEY can't do - and why we serfs shouldn't carry guns.
Kinda lets the water out of that 'trigger happy gun nut' stereotype that we are all lumped into.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 07:36:54 AM »

Me...I'm not so generous.
Go ahead and call me a 'rights hog' but I like to keep ALL my God given rights. Even the ones I don't use now, I'll go ahead and keep those on tap too, just because.

When you replace God with The State, it all makes sense.  The libtards have systematically removed/are removing God from all public discourse.  What remains is The State from whom all blessings flow.  And, what The State bestows, The State can rescind.

Now, there is talk on our national media news programs about the value or continued usefulness of The Constitution.  Why should we be governed by a document spawned over 200 years ago by a bunch of rich, old, white men? Wouldn't we be betteroff with a more relevant document?

Tom had this pegged much earlier than most.  The Republic is on its death bed.  It will require a transfusion of patriotic blood to revive it.

I weep for my nation.

Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 08:02:09 AM »
People like the Gifford's, (Kelly's), and Joe Manchin are the reason why I'm VERY SKEPTICAL of any Democrat that claims to be "pro gun" during an election cycle.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 09:05:04 AM »
When you replace God with The State, it all makes sense.  The libtards have systematically removed/are removing God from all public discourse.  What remains is The State from whom all blessings flow.  And, what The State bestows, The State can rescind.
<snip>

Yep. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:35:55 AM »

Plantados

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 10:29:29 AM »
The problem with people like this is that they ignore facts and go with their feelings. Just because you would like something to help, doesn’t mean it will. It has been proven over and over again that supposed Gun-Free zones without posted armed guards and metal detectors, are nothing more that Kill Zones. If the criminals don’t obey the laws in place now, why in the world would they all of the sudden start obeying these new laws being requested? How on earth did this man get to be where he was with such inability to reason with facts? A parolee tried to kill me with a truck, but I’m not trying to get those mean old trucks outlawed....it wasn’t a truck problem and it isn’t a gun problem either....Look at the true issue if you want to prevent or reduce future attacks by crazed maniacs. Today’s American society glamorizes bad guys and movies, TV, and video games show no repercussions for such behavior. Actually it gets you points, entertainment and fame. When you stop that you may stop these horrific occurrences. It will take a while, but it will work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk