Author Topic: Feinstein: Veterans Have PTSD Shouldn't Own "Assult Rifles"  (Read 3716 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Feinstein: Veterans Have PTSD Shouldn't Own "Assult Rifles"
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 07:00:10 PM »
DiFi gives the "c" word a new depth of meaning.

I hate that I would even refer to "that word."

If she needed to pass an intelligence test for her job,  she couldn't qualify to clean the Capital latrines.

Crusader Rabbit 

Yup, dumber than dirt, but these are the people who will decide what you can and cannot have for guns.

If you allow it.

Warrior1256

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 04:28:24 PM »
Feinstein has stated in the past that she would like to outlaw civilian firearm use. Now she only wants "reasonable" gun control. Yeah,right. This is just another step closer to to her ultimate agenda. She and her ilk will never stop until they reach their goal, disarming the American public.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 04:41:29 PM »
Feinstein has stated in the past that she would like to outlaw civilian firearm use. Now she only wants "reasonable" gun control. Yeah,right. This is just another step closer to to her ultimate agenda. She and her ilk will never stop until they reach their goal, disarming the American public.
She should start by setting an example and giving up her gun and CCW and firing any armed guards. Until she does that I won't have any respect for her. If she does she'll get my respect even though I'll still oppose her. Now? All she rates is naked contempt.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk