Author Topic: MSN poll about no guns policies at restaurants  (Read 5575 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 94
Re: MSN poll about no guns policies at restaurants
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 08:25:42 PM »
handing some one a business card stating your imo is rude, that makes you look like any ass.   politly saying i will no longer use your services becuase i object to this policy.   thats easy and does not make you seem like an ass.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 956
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2014, 09:11:39 PM »
If I'm an ass for giving them written feedback, you are a jerk for stating it.

Granny Smith vs MacIntosh

I want my message sent to the decision maker, and it will get there more intact in written form than verbal.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2014, 09:16:23 PM »
THere is nothing wrong with written feed back, but a biz card is just rude.  Infact a letter is most likly the best form, a business card is just rude.     would you order something with a business card?

Timothy

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2014, 09:31:42 PM »
I ignore "no gun" postings.  Of course, I don't carry on school, federal or state courthouse properties, postal offices, etc... but everywhere else I just play stupid...not a stretch for me!   ;D

As to the business card idea?  Seems like a reasonable response to an unreasonable request.  They (the business) have the right to restrict whom they serve but you also have a right to express your opinion!  A "polite" response to a meaningless clerk isn't going to go much further but a card directed toward management might just get some attention especially if followed by a phone call a day or two later.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2014, 11:18:11 PM »
i doubt the clerk would even turn it over to the boss.  I know i wouldn't.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:41:39 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 956
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 11:55:57 PM »
i doubt the clerk would even turn it over to the boss.  I know i wouldn't.
Not passing on written information to superiors will put you on the unemployment line for cause!

The employee caught in the act of not passing on written information has no defense, and that is the situation they will be in if that card is followed up with a letter or phone call to superiors.

My complaint concerning safe handling of firearms was ignored by two clerks (verbal complaint and demand to stop) and department manager (written complaint).  When I was not satisfied with the silence I went to the top, and the second communication I received was a phone call of apology and open communication from the department manager.  The call was on speaker phone and made from the store manager's office.  At the end of the conversation with the department manager the store manager took over and explained what was being done, and he invited me to stop in and visit with them.  If I plan ahead he promised to do whatever possible for both to be there, and even if they were both off one would change plans to meet my time frame.

I don't think that drift went completely off the road, but I am sure that I am completely on the shoulder.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 01:08:41 AM »
shit always rolls down hill fast.  Learned that in the uscg.   give the chain of comand an chance, play the game, do the song and dance, if that does not work go as high up as you can get.    i am the kind of person that went to the ceo of a bank over a $5 fee to cash a check drawn from that bank.  The manger said it was free to open account, so i said ok, let open one and close it.  She got pissy, so i looked up the ceo to write them a letter... Turns out they were 5 miles away.  So i paid him a vist and waited in the office for hours.  I was just a little bit hot by the time i saw him.  Funny thing the guy that wrote me the check was ticked too and close his account of about $3 million.  All over $5,  stupid.

Conagher 45

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2014, 11:31:54 AM »
Your mistake was buying his fake hick pandering crap to begin with. The guy is a poser.

Yup next time I buy some music guess I'll order from bluebone.net .   ;D
There is room for all of God's creatures ....., That would be on my plate right next to the taters and gravy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk