Author Topic: They Walk Among Us  (Read 2255 times)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
They Walk Among Us
« on: March 21, 2014, 09:22:05 AM »
To Understand the mind of this woman be sure to read the whole 'letter to the editor,' including her definition of a natural born citizen!

From the Carteret County News-Times

(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23, 2013 edition, has gone viral on the Web after a reader linked it to a Fox News page. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.

We have now discovered something with less intelligence than a moon rock. I am now dumber for having read it.  Yes, boys and girls, they walk among us, they breed, and they vote.  I weep for this once-great nation.

I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: They Walk Among Us
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 09:30:24 AM »
If the author of the editorial is so proud of being a dumbocrate, they need to grow a pair and sign his/her name to their writing(s). As far as I'm concerned they are a chickensh*t Dem.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 10:14:42 AM »
Paragraph 1, Sentence 2:

They are claiming the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government.

The Constitution of the United States does not give citizens any rights.  We have God given rights that the Constitution of the United States protects for its law abiding citizens.

The Constitution of the United States does not exist to allow this nation's citizens to do anything.  The Constitution exists to limit the scope and reach of government.

Sadly, we have people among us who not only believe and spew these falsehoods, but the run our nation and vote for those who do.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

brushmore

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 11:56:35 AM »
Once the letter got to the natural born citizen part I figured it might be a well played joke.  But I am probably being overly optimistic here and was probably written by some left wing political science professor or congressman since they have certainly demonstrated levels of stupidity even beyond this.

dipisc

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 02:11:36 PM »
Hi;

I like the part where the person says that   Barry  should change the Constitution....Just shows how much that person knows about how this Country was set up....

Also, The Constitution according to this person was written 100 years ago.  Wow...My Dad probably was there at the signing... LOL.

If I were to write and submit a letter to the editor like that person did - I too would be afraid of "crank" calls.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:00:31 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 02:31:22 PM »
Once the letter got to the natural born citizen part I figured it might be a well played joke.  But I am probably being overly optimistic here and was probably written by some left wing political science professor or congressman since they have certainly demonstrated levels of stupidity even beyond this.

Parts of this letter are ones that have been out for a few years.

It is a joke, but whether it is to make the right or the left look bad is open to debate.  I suspect it is intended as a joke making the left look bad.  Regardless, it is still stupid.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk