Author Topic: Senator Jim DeMint slams McCain  (Read 4234 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Senator Jim DeMint slams McCain
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 05:32:26 AM »
It would seem that those trying to separate themselves from the RINO syndrome, are getting an early start in prep for the mid-term elections in 2 years.

Conservative politicians are diluted trying to appeal to more moderate people and it consistently puts them in the loser's chair. (McCain).

He wasn't my candidate of choice, he was my candidate of necessity, because of our primary system, we got the watered down version of a "Conservative" and now we have the Obamessiah. >:(

"In short, we - or our rulers, at any rate - now make law lawlessly. Bill Clinton(insert BHO), wants to license all handguns in the United States. He affects not to know that the Second Amendment forbids the federal government to infringe our right to keep and bear arms. He doesn't ask, because he doesn't care, where the federal government gets the lawful power to require the licensing of guns. He thinks it has the actual political power to do it, and for him that is all that counts."
Joe Sobran
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »
Something to ponder...

I was sitting here thinking during lunch and and this thought struck me ......

After all that time and money spent during the election, what actually was the outcome? ......

Another black family living in government housing!

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »
Something to ponder...

I was sitting here thinking during lunch and and this thought struck me ......

After all that time and money spent during the election, what actually was the outcome? ......

Another black family living in government housing!

:o
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2008, 04:16:05 PM »
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk