Author Topic: CNN meteorologist probably should start looking for another job  (Read 1912 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
CNN meteorologist probably should start looking for another job
« on: December 20, 2008, 10:15:07 AM »
CNN meteorologist calls global-warming hysteria “arrogant”:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Ip-zuJHa4

I give this guy 5 days before the Commies over there at CNN make him disappear.

Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

1776 Rebel

Re: CNN meteorologist probably should start looking for another job
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 11:29:09 AM »
From the following article...look at what happened to Rob Marciano (one of the other weather guys on CNN) when he said the same thing...

Another CNN meteorologist attacked the concept that man is somehow responsible for changes in climate last year. Rob Marciano charged Al Gore’s 2006 movie, “An Inconvenient Truth,” had some inaccuracies.

“There are definitely some inaccuracies,” Marciano said during the Oct. 4, 2007 broadcast of CNN’s “American Morning.” “The biggest thing I have a problem with is this implication that Katrina was caused by global warming.”

Marciano also said that, “global warming does not conclusively cause stronger hurricanes like we’ve seen,” pointing out that “by the end of this century we might get about a 5 percent increase.”

His comments drew a strong response and he recanted the next day saying “the globe is getting warmer and humans are the likely the main cause of it.”

http://businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/20081218205953.aspx

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 12:26:30 PM »
The lie of global warming is just another of many assaults on the American people, and the people of the world. The elites want us crowded up in large cites, in high rise Soviet style hovels, riding bikes and mass transit, all in the name of saving the world. We already know that fat cats (no offense Haz) like Al Gore are living it up in multiple large houses, driving SUVs, and traveling by private jets.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1078
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 12:40:03 PM »
The lie of global warming is just another of many assaults on the American people, and the people of the world. The elites want us crowded up in large cites, in high rise Soviet style hovels, riding bikes and mass transit, all in the name of saving the world. We already know that fat cats (no offense Haz) like Al Gore are living it up in multiple large houses, driving SUVs, and traveling by private jets.

Ah yes, the liberal world of 'don't do as I do, do as I say do'.

(say that three times rapidly)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 12:56:11 PM »

Yes, but remember that it is ok to live that way as long as you can afford the "green tags."  Another of the biggest farces ever created.  I'm on a municipal utility board, and we recently put up our own wind tower.  We are working to meet the mandates of 20% renewable by 2020.  We are currently generating 17% of our own needs with the wind tower.  However, we can make about $6,000 per year selling "green tags" to hypocrites like Gore.  I told our broker that I wanted to make sure Gore got ours even if we had to pay him to take it, because that would give me the paper trail to publicly rip him.

Well, I've done my part for global warming ... I've kept the tractor plugged in for over 20 hours so far, and it is not going to be unplugged in the near future, and I burned five gallons of diesel this morning pushing snow to make room for the storm this weekend.  Wasting electricity and burning mass quantities of fuel ... oh ... and burning food in the corn stove to heat the house, send Teddy Turner over to visit with me right after he fires his meteorologist for speaking his educated opinion.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 07:00:26 PM »
Ah yes, the liberal world of 'don't do as I do, do as I say do'.

In the end it is just do do.

runstowin

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 07:02:48 PM »
Well, I've done my part for global warming ... I've kept the tractor plugged in for over 20 hours so far, and it is not going to be unplugged in the near future, and I burned five gallons of diesel this morning pushing snow to make room for the storm this weekend.  Wasting electricity and burning mass quantities of fuel ... oh ... and burning food in the corn stove to heat the house, send Teddy Turner over to visit with me right after he fires his meteorologist for speaking his educated opinion.

Keep up the good work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk