Author Topic: De-funder of the Left  (Read 1330 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
De-funder of the Left
« on: January 05, 2009, 06:14:33 AM »
I was thinking that Madoff should be jailed for the rest of his miserable life in some hell-hole like Stateville in Illinois. Then I read this article.

http://spectator.org/archives/2009/01/05/de-funder-of-the-left

He's a left-wing nut, and heavily funded a lot of loonie causes - to the tunes of hundreds of millions of dollars. So still send him to Stateville, but with a medal from causing some of them to fail when his Ponzi-scheme failed.

Anyone know if anti's were included in his funding? I would love to hear that he heavily funded Brady.

8)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
Re: De-funder of the Left
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 06:30:08 AM »
I wonder if George Soros received any of the government handout?  Most hedge funds have been losing money, as I understand it. 

Oh well, this was a good start....maybe Soros goes down next.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: De-funder of the Left
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »
Thanks for the article it was a hoot. I  have so much sorrow for these poor pseudo-sophisticates who thought they were so wise and smart in giving their money to Madoff.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk