Author Topic: We Need To Educate EVERYBODY  (Read 1151 times)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
We Need To Educate EVERYBODY
« on: January 07, 2009, 04:54:19 PM »
In conversation with a very intelligent, conservative, gun-owning friend last evening I was shocked to hear him say that he favored an assault weapons ban.  During the conversation that followed I was able to determine that he was buying into the liberal bullshit about assault weapons.  Once I had the opportunity to explain to him what an assault weapon actually is, and explain to him that the current language being bandied about in Washington could conceivably rule ANY firearm as an assault weapon, he was singing a different tune!!

The point is, not only do we have to stand up to, and educate, the non-gunners, but we can't afford to take for granted that everybody who owns a gun has a clue about the shit storm that's building in The People's Republic of DC!! 

We can't say it often enough or loudly enough!!  We HAVE to continue trying to get out ACCURATE and FACTUAL information.  God knows people won't hear facts or reason from the OTHER side!!  We MUST get the masses on our side and NIP THIS SHIT IN THE BUD!!!  It is not an exaggeration to say that our very way of life, and the future of our republic are at stake.  After all, without the Second Ammendment there is no way to guarantee the First Ammendment.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Texas_Bryan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: We Need To Educate EVERYBODY
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »
With you, what the difference to most people between a rifle, lets say mini 14, and an assault rifle, ar 15.  Is one is 'assault' because its made of black plastic and they've seen soldiers on television, movies, and video games carry it and cause hella damage.  People don't understand that its the same thing that we have all owned for 50 years, and the masses don't run out causing chaos.  And the only difference between a 30 round mag and a 20 rounder is two seconds for reload.

The only thing that makes the politicians public servants and not public rulers is the 2nd.  And limiting it will make us subjects of the government.

The undisputable way to show the hippies that we're not insane gun nuts is to remind them, that for some reason we keep letting them impose all these laws and restrictions on us, even if they are unfair and unlawful.  Yet we still use the court system to fight our battles, even though we're the ones with all the guns.

mudman

Re: We Need To Educate EVERYBODY
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 06:02:44 PM »
 BRAVO well said we have the gun's and still we use the LAW to fight our battle's. LAW ABIDING, were not the problem,  we are the solution........GO figure.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk