Author Topic: ABC TURNS PROGRAMMING OVER TO OBAMA; NEWS TO BE ANCHORED FROM INSIDE WHITE HOUSE  (Read 3024 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Limbaugh is now avoiding the term MSM or the "drive by media",,,,,I can't see where he is wrong calling them:

"State Run Media"

Just like,,,, oh other,,,, countries like N. Korea, Iran, Venezuela, and a few others.

ABC News is looking for the most thoughtful and diverse voices on this issue.   ABC News alone will select those who will be in the audience asking questions of the president.  Like any programs we broadcast, ABC News will have complete editorial control. To suggest otherwise is quite unfair to both our journalists and our audience.

Uh, the audience? He's drunk on Kool-Aid...someone cut him off....

Did we get the former Gitmo detainees that went to Bermuda vouchers for suntan lotion???

Just curious...

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 612
Re: UPDATE: ABC TURNS PROGRAMMING OVER TO OBAMA
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 07:44:46 PM »
UPDATE: ..............
ABC News Responds to RNC Letter

June 16, 2009 10:58 AM

Mr. Ken McKay
Chief of Staff
Republican National Committee
310 First Street SE
Washington, D.C. 20003

Dear Mr. McKay:

I am in receipt of your letter of June 15, 2009 and wanted to respond to a number of false premises you raise regarding our ongoing and upcoming coverage of health care.

I hope we can all agree that a robust debate of health care issues and potential policies is in order.

To that end, ABC News announced plans to broadcast a primetime hour from the White House devoted to exploring and probing the President's position ...............

Methinks it will be a willing Charlie Gibson as probee.   :o
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Maybe they can get some RINO's to suck up, present a "concerned viewpoint"...
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

CJS3

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Instead of complaining that ABC has done a Goebels, just don't watch! Let your local affiliate know that you're not going to watch network or local programming because of their obvious bias. Let the sponsors know what is going on too. I haven't watched (broadcast) network news in years. If I hadn't read about the ABC broadcast on this forum, I never would have known about it. These people are, for the most part, singing to the choir. When the choir gets small enough, they'll change their song. Only YOU, telling the affiliates your reason not to watch, can make them sing a different tune.

It may not seem like much, but this is the way to get their attention.
Children, pets, and slaves are taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk