Author Topic: Gun-happy, a new convert  (Read 8279 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Gun-happy, a new convert
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 11:08:34 PM »
zero cash right now.
And on that I hear you.I bought two guns I can barely afford, and I mean eating Ramen noodles for a couple of weeks barely, just because it began to seem prudent. Its what happens when you let your gut override your head, but at least I'll have fun on the range when I can actually afford enough ammo to do more than sight them in. :P
FQ13

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 11:43:28 PM »
And on that I hear you.I bought two guns I can barely afford, and I mean eating Ramen noodles for a couple of weeks barely, just because it began to seem prudent. Its what happens when you let your gut override your head, but at least I'll have fun on the range when I can actually afford enough ammo to do more than sight them in. :P
FQ13
Whad ja get?   Whad ja get?  Two new guns, you lucky devil !!!
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 11:47:15 PM »
FQ13

What guns is ya talkin about?
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 12:09:22 AM »
What guns is ya talkin about?
A maverick/mossberg M88 security model with 20" barrel and 8 round tube, and a saiga 7.62x.39 with three 30 round surefire mags. Both NIB and for less than $700. Not a bad deal, just a lot of money to me right now.
FQ13 who is now on the list

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 12:12:55 AM »
Eating Ramen noodles is cool when you have a variety of flavors like shrimp, pork, beef and chicken. Tastes great and I love the way my stomach swells like a starving Ethiopian after eating them. The gas creates moments of entertainment for me with my wife in the same room.  ;D

A college secret: Get taco sauce from Taco Bell and mix it in. Adds flavor. When you have money again try Pace and shredded cheese and then you are living large.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 12:59:18 PM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 12:23:40 AM »
Eating Ramen noodles is cool when you have a variety of flavors like shrimp, pork, beef and chicken. Tastes great and I love the way my stomach swells like a starving Ethiopian after eating them. The gas creates moments of entertainment for me with my wife in the same room.  ;D

A college secret: Get taco sauce from Taco Bell and mix it in. Adds flavor. When you have money again try Pace and shredded cheese and then you are living large.
Ping you and I both know Ramen noodles come in one flavor and it starts with an S. ;D However, as much as I did not want to relive my college days, the deal was too good to pass up, unemployment or not. I am getting a share of a nice real eastate deal I helped arrange next week and will be solvent (sort of) and a lot better armed, next week. Its all good. Just a little skinny until Monday. ;D
FQ13

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 12:28:07 AM »
A mossberg M88 security model with 20" barrel and 8 round tube, and a saiga 7.62x.39 with three 30 round surefire mags. Both NIB and for less than $700. Not a bad deal, just a lot of money to me right now.
FQ13 who is now on the list
Sounds like an awesome deal and I say again.......You lucky devil.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk