Author Topic: Despite recent violence laws are softening. "POLL"  (Read 3863 times)

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Despite recent violence laws are softening.
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 12:32:15 AM »
Kid, great name and avatar, and welcome aboard.

The biggest thing to watch for is that bho will not obey the law, or they will make their own law (ala the $2 trillion bailouts), he and his minions (and handlers) are cunning and will find a way around the Constitution and the laws on the books - including the Heller decision. IMHO, it will be through a must-sign treaty, probably through the UN, that once ratified by the Senate will supersede such inconvenient truths as the Bill of Rights, and the Heller decision. And it will not be blatant either, something along the lines of agreeing to follow future rules from the UN. And a year or so later - voila, a rule about no individual can own arms, only the state.

According to Gresham last week, there is evidence that the DoD is quietly destroying brass on site at Ft. Campbell and maybe Ft. Knox as well. I guess if you are a base commander and want to be promoted, well, you follow very quiet orders.

These will continue, the little snips, the gradual turning of the heater knob, just to make the final confiscation that much earlier. It's for the UN, you know.

I'm also worried about a U.N. International Gun Ban Treaty....but as you said it's got to be ratified by the Senate. (Obama discussed just such a move with Mexico's President Philipe Calderon on his last visit). I pray that we'll be saved by the Senate if they try to skirt the U.S. Constitution through the UN. With all of this being pushed by George Soros and his billions I don't know what to expect. Microstamping of bullets, Biotech ID before a gun can fire (thus putting the gun manufacturers out of business.) Who knows. Let's just hope we can reverse any foolishness in about 3 and a half years.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Luv2Shoot

• Active Forum Member
  • Join the NRA... Do it NOW...
    • NRA Link
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Despite recent violence laws are softening. "POLL"
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 04:19:06 PM »
Checked the poll this morning and it was

93% Yes

7%   No

"Never hold in a fart. They travel up your spine into your brain and that's where crappy ideas come from..."

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 911
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 04:24:44 PM »
94/6 again.

Pretty wide spread, but I've noticed that most polls concerning guns and control go this way.  I don't think the anti's pay attention or play with them.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 07:26:00 AM »
94/6 again.

Pretty wide spread, but I've noticed that most polls concerning guns and control go this way.  I don't think the anti's pay attention or play with them.

And for some reason, the results never get reported either . . . . .   ???  ::)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2009, 07:30:06 AM »
94/6 again.

which is why I don't pay any attention to internet polls. does not matter what the subject is... you will see a thread on a forum some where saying "hit this poll"
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:29:38 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 10:49:55 AM »

which is why I don't pay any attention to internet polls. does not matter what the subject is... you will see a thread on a forum some where saying "hit this poll"

That's an ignorant attitude to take TAB. (remember, I differentiate between ignorant and dumb)
This administration is even more poll driven than BJ's was, so influencing polls our way is as important as writing to your reps.
They may not give a damn what their constituents want but they see FAR more importance in  polls than we do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk