Author Topic: Border Patrol arrests illegal coming INTO the U.S. with an AK-47  (Read 1720 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Yes, I said INTO the U.S.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2684-Law-Enforcement-Examiner~y2009m6d12-Border-Patrol-arrests-illegal-alien-with-AK47-coming-into-US
While President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton continuously blame America for the weapons in the hands of Mexican criminals -- guns they claim are smuggled from the US into Mexico, the US Border Patrol sent a report to the National Association of Chiefs of Police that paints a different picture:Wednesday morning, US Border Patrol agents arrested a suspected robber on Otay Mountain, California. The suspect allegedly used an assault rifle to rob a group of illegal aliens.

At around 4 AM (pt), Border Patrol agents observed a group of suspected illegal aliens about four miles east of the Otay Mesa port of entry and nearly 100 yards north of the International border. Agents encountered five Mexican nationals and discovered an AK-47 assault rifle with two full magazines lying nearby.

Border Patrol agents were able to establish that the weapon belonged to a 17-year-old Mexican national who had just robbed the other members. Agents also determined that the bandit had an accomplice who ran back into Mexico armed with a handgun.

The five illegal aliens are currently in federal custody pending further investigation. The suspected teen bandit faces various felony charges. The weapon was turned over to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

The enforcement efforts of highly-skilled agents enhances the Border Patrol’s ability to detect, identify, classify, respond to, and ultimately resolve all threats within the San Diego sector theater of operations.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Border Patrol arrests illegal coming INTO the U.S. with an AK-47
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 09:03:48 AM »
This just proves Holder's point. He was obviously trying to bring it back for warranty work. ::)
FQ13

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 09:08:24 AM »
This just proves Holder's point. He was obviously trying to bring it back for warranty work. ::)
FQ13

I think it is like when you go to the hardware store and take the part you need to replace so that you are sure you get just the right one. ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »
they were just trying to return them...
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 07:13:32 PM »
they were just trying to return them...

Govt doing gun buy backs in Mexico now?  ;D

Sponsor

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 11:17:04 PM »
Govt doing gun buy backs in Mexico now?  ;D
Actually that would be a great idea. Think about it. The gov't gives, via desertion, or sells, via corruption, all those shiny M-16s to the cartels in the first place. Then, using tax money, buys them back, and sells them to favored cartels, at a markup, plus S@H. Madoff would be proud. ;D
FQ13

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk