Author Topic: Episode 114  (Read 2803 times)

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Episode 114
« on: June 25, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »
Dude!  Great show.  I'm glad it was roughly an hour long.  I wish all of them were an hour long.  A half hour just seems too short to me.  (I listen to three hours of Car and Driver radio and two hours of  a "prepping" podcast.)  Heck, I listened to this episode three times today on my I-Pod!

Now don't feel bad about your times in the Wild Bunch shoot.  If I did it, they'd be able to time me with a sundial!

So your sweetie's a lawyer.  Cool!  I hope you're having fun with that.  Carry around a box full of Energizers and Morton's, that way when she asks what it is you could tell her its your case of a salt and battery!  (Yes.  Make sure she's un armed when you do this!)

I love your idea for the new book.  Given its "sexy" topic, it should sell well!  I also like how you want to "step" it as far as gun collecting.  I.E.: Gun for bedside, gun for self, gun for practice, gun for neighborhood defense.

If you don't mind a thought, maybe you could have some general "budgets"  outlined to help guide people with different incomes.

Also, I was wondering if you were going to put in a list of "disposable guns" in case of a "Katrina Confiscation"?  (I know some people cringe at the thought, but HiPoint?)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk